Civ 6 World Congress Emission of Guilt

So, no one needs to do a ridiculous accent, except the British one? Very annoying. It's very distracting, otherwise it looks really nice : )

The weather report is hilarious. Kind of Comedy that reminds of British show The Day Today.

Anyone miss Venice?:crazyeye:

"I named my religion Denouncing Venice" - from one of their earlier episodes. I love Door Monster. Their Civ 5 episode "Doing Something About Gandhi" is one of the funniest things related to the Civ franchise I've ever seen!

So, no one needs to do a ridiculous accent, except the British one? Very annoying. It's very distracting, otherwise it looks really nice...

Did you not notice how she alternates between British and French accents? Very clever take on how Eleanor is the leader of both nations! Not annoying at all, but brilliant really. But to get a lot of their references, you really should go back to their Civ 5 episodes. So much good stuff there.

Did you not notice how she alternates between British and French accents? Very clever take on how Eleanor is the leader of both nations! Not annoying at all, but brilliant really.

I had not noticed about the accents before, but I noticed she switches also between the Golden Crown and the Rose Crown whit changes of plane (she heven has both on around 1:30). Frengleanor completely ;)

If this was a World Congress session, it seems a lot of leaders just sent their doubles and not even the real ones, but mere apprentices. Kupe did not stuck out his tongue once, launched himself into a boring speech and did not eat anyone - most probably he's a fake. Dido unconvincing - fake. Musa - not a single HA! HA! HA! nor he gave away a single gold ingot - no doubt an impostor. Sully - not accompanied by Ibrahim - so he's just a spy from V, FrEngleanor - can do accents without reproach, sports matching headgear - she checks out as genuine, Kristina - not in possession of a book - impostor. Oh, and Dandolo - he's all right, shame that Gandhi nuked all his trade routes an installment ago, so now he's just a has been. So it seems like it is FrEngleanor who amuses herself with a role play or does a dress rehearsal preparing for the real thing. Or she just snoozed off in the afternoon sun and had a dream.

"Doing something about Gandhi" was so good that now its is kinda difficult to top it :)

If this was a World Congress session, it seems a lot of leaders just sent their doubles and not even the real ones, but mere apprentices. Kupe did not stuck out his tongue once, launched himself into a boring speech and did not eat anyone - most probably he's a fake. Dido unconvincing - fake. Musa - not a single HA! HA! HA! nor he gave away a single gold ingot - no doubt an impostor. Sully - not accompanied by Ibrahim - so he's just a spy from V, FrEngleanor - can do accents without reproach, sports matching headgear - she checks out as genuine, Kristina - not in possession of a book - impostor. Oh, and Dandolo - he's all right, shame that Gandhi nuked all his trade routes an installment ago, so now he's just a has been. So it seems like it is FrEngleanor who amuses herself with a role play or does a dress rehearsal preparing for the real thing. Or she just snoozed off in the afternoon sun and had a dream.

"Doing something about Gandhi" was so good that now its is kinda difficult to top it :)
Lol you're right they do need to up their impression game.

Kupe did not stuck out his tongue once,
You really only do that to someone you are going to kill or when you want to frighten someone.
If you ever go to a Marae you will find it full of boring speeches. I though he did Ok, I was particularly impressed with his avoidance of slang which in incorrectly depicted in game. Like any good spoof, it is about the content not the cloth.

I just liked Eleanor changing her hair randomly; that's what I think happens in game too.

I just liked Eleanor changing her hair randomly; that's what I think happens in game too.
Not in-game so much, but in her promotional video yes. Her French and English versions have different hair though.

Top Bottom