Civ and Leaders Roster Screenshots

Amra

the Lion
Glad to help Wyz & glad you liked them. :D

[EDIT] You may want to mention that the preview images above include a few new leaders from my modpack that were not in the initial 4.0 release but that you are adding to CIV Gold.

Or maybe make it a game and see if anyone can pick them out? :p

Amra

the Lion
Looks great! What you are doing them with?
The previews were done with Paint Shop Pro 9, which is what I also use along with NifSkope to work on the Leaderheads.

esnaz

King
These all look great, it must have been difficult to compile all these pics! I really like the Patterson and Williams LHs, they're very realistic.

Wyz_sub10

CIV Gold - Project Lead
Glad to help Wyz & glad you liked them. :D

[EDIT] You may want to mention that the preview images above include a few new leaders from my modpack that were not in the initial 4.0 release but that you are adding to CIV Gold.

Or maybe make it a game and see if anyone can pick them out? :p

Definitely! There are three excellent LHs in the above that are being added in to Gold, but are not in this release of 4.0. ;)

Wyz_sub10

CIV Gold - Project Lead
Sunni Ali was king of the Songhai and Narbona was an affluent Navajo chief.

PW90, I like your Franz Joseph. I think that at the time I felt I had too many Napoleon re-skins (and fewer Peter ones because I turfed a couple).

I wouldn't object to replacing my Franz with yours, but your file is no longer on the server. Could you re-upload it?

Wyz_sub10

CIV Gold - Project Lead
i noticed none of the new leaders for the normal, existing civs made the photo?

The last of the photos contains all the LH adds to Firaxis civs.

But I need to update these photos with the changes made in the patch (Marcus Aurelius, Nebuchadrezzar and Franz Joseph).

Top Bottom