1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ:BE Rising Tide and SM's Starships

Discussion in 'Starships' started by NASAROG, May 18, 2015.

1. NASAROG

NASAROG Chieftain

How will the new expansion affect Starships? I'm very curious about that. Will it be a mini dlc for Starships with the two new leaders and hybrid affinities?

2. SupremacyKing2

SupremacyKing2 Warlord

I am just guessing but I would imagine a patch would be enough to add the new leaders and hybrid affinities. And since they have already implemented cross-connectivity between the two games via my2K, starships may get updated automatically when you log in to a game of BE:Rising Tide.

3. Protagonist

Protagonist Chieftain

I'm not sure if a simple patch would actually suffice...I mean, wouldn't you need a lot of art assets for the hybrid affinities?

4. Duerker

Duerker Chieftain

Finished a RT but the save didnt work. The sponsors from BE:RT are not in SMSS so i doubt it will work, also doubt it will be updated for RT.