1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ + beer 11 (ish)

Discussion in 'Civ1 - General Discussions' started by spod, Dec 31, 2019.

1. spod

spod Warlord

Citizens of the CivFanatics forum, I humbly ask for your help. I am currently playing as the Vampyres:

The game's at a very early stage but is going reasonably well. I have seven cities so far:

What I'd like your help with, good people, is this: vampire-related city names! Any suggestions? The funnier the better!

Anything related to vampires, blood, fangs, coffins, stakes through the heart or horror in general would be great. Anything that makes me laugh out loud would be very, very much appreciated!

Alvarez, Quintillus and Tristan_C like this.
  2. Mize

Mize Warlord

Bloodyvostok?

Happy 2020! I like it how some things never change, like this game, or your shenanigans. Even I still often play as Emperor Bong of the Chinese and name my cities Shanghigh, Bongkong, Ganjou, etc.

PS: Bloodapest made me LOL.

spod likes this.
  3. spod

spod Warlord

Thanks Mize! Bloodyvostok - I like it! :)

Happy 2020 to you too, and to Emperor Bong!!

4. spod

spod Warlord

Alvarez likes this.
  5. spod

spod Warlord

And so it came to pass that the Vampyres conquered the Earth and then realised they didn't have anyone left to suck the blood out of. If that's not a lesson in sustainability, I don't know what is.

Anyway, am currently playing as...

Alvarez likes this.