Civ Customizer

lugialord

Chieftain
In the Civilopedia, under "RoM Concepts", it says that there is a "Civ Customizer", where you can edit things your civs such as UUs, UBs, etc. However, I haven't been able to find it, much less use it. Can anyone tell me how to enable/use it? Thanks!

I don't think it's is in AND2.0 any more. It was an early RoM/AND feature that became hard to use after the Mega Packs came into being.

JosEPh

What is confusing?

RoM2.62 is over 4+ years old, zappara was still actively developing RoM and AND was a Modmod for RoM. Zappara has been gone for over 3+ years now and Afforess over a year gone from active development.

Much has changed since then.

JosEPh

What is confusing?

RoM2.62 is over 4+ years old, zappara was still actively developing RoM and AND was a Modmod for RoM. Zappara has been gone for over 3+ years now and Afforess over a year gone from active development.

Much has changed since then.

JosEPh
Ugh, I don't think that was the best choice of words, but it was because you said it was only on old versions of RoM, and I'm playing an old version. So, do you know how to enable it or something?

I would have to see if I still have a copy of RoM2.62 saved somewhere. If I do I could possibly look thru the files.

But to load 2.62 I would have to revert back to the 3.13 Official Patch iirc. Are you currently Patched to the Official 3.19 patch and can play RoM2.62?

JosEPh

3.17 is the right patch for 2.62. Been awhile. I could not locate it in my copy of 2.62. Sorry. :/

JosEPh

Top Bottom