Hafenguy

Warlord
Hi there im into civ 4 since 2005.
CIV 4 with base mod since 5 years.
This year i Tried something new
-civ 6
-civ 5
-civ 5 vox populi

Finally i came back to civ 4. This time i Tried realism invictus. I Tried to figure out what I like on civ 4.
I guess it is the diplomatic options.
In civ 5 even with vox populi there is no way to ask a AI to cut the relationship to another AI. That sucks.
So i would like to know which civilization title (considering mods) allows the most diplomatic options?

4 easily. Not only are there the most options but the AI is actually designed to let you use them and have fun.

I havn't played Civ V or Civ VI - but from what I read in other threads, it's surely Civ IV.

There are really many choices and the AI actually rewards you (and/or remember you) if you accept or decline their wishes/demands. Just as you can ask/demand the AI for something and actually get it without the AI lower it's opinion of you.

But no matter how many choices you have and how well they work, "one" could always want more - even in the RI 3.5mod........

Fx asking an AI what the price would be to stop sending his/her spies/missionaries towards you (details of such an option belongs to another forum/thread).

Top Bottom