1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CIV Gold civs in RevolutionDCM

Discussion in 'Civ4 - CIV Gold' started by DiMarzio, Sep 11, 2014.

1. DiMarzio

DiMarzio Chieftain

Hi!

I don't know if people still read this forum anymore, but here it goes:

This has been asked a few times before in the RevolutionDCM before, but never fully answered: What do I need to do to to take civs from this mod and use them in other mods? I'm thinking about getting the ones I like from CIV Gold 5.2 and use them with RevolutionDCM.

Do I just have to copy the modules folder's content and delete the civs and leaderheads I don't want, and then enable Modular Loading in RevolutionDCM.ini? I looked at the structure of the CIV Gold mod and found there to be quite many other files and folders as well, but not being a modder, I can't understand their relevance. I think it's worth mentioning that RevDCM is World of Civilization compatible.

I really like some of the new civs, but others just don't fit my definition of "civilization" or they are not interesting to me.