Civ II simply won't start

Sdaco

Chieftain
Ok so I've been trying to run this game since 30 mins but I simply can't do it.

I tried all patches or tips, but upon starting the .exe, there's a very small loading cursor, I can see a civ2.exe in the task manager but then the game doesn't start at all.
I tried the 2 differents x64 patcher, I tried the MGE extract files although I don't even that cause I have the original MGE CD, but the autorun.exe won't work from the CD here.

I could use a little help cause it's been a while since I want to play this game again!

Ok so I've been trying to run this game since 30 mins but I simply can't do it.

I tried all patches or tips, but upon starting the .exe, there's a very small loading cursor, I can see a civ2.exe in the task manager but then the game doesn't start at all.
I tried the 2 differents x64 patcher, I tried the MGE extract files although I don't even that cause I have the original MGE CD, but the autorun.exe won't work from the CD here.

I could use a little help cause it's been a while since I want to play this game again!
Hello.I have too original CD from Sid Meier's Civilization Chronicles and to protect it I use an image of a disk,mounted with Power ISO.All OK in my Windows7 64b,just movies of advisors can't see,can see them using XP.
That patch of FoxAhead,UIA you tried,has many fixes?
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/civilization-ii-mge-user-interface-additions-civ2uia.623515/

Top Bottom