Civ IV complete no world builder?

SheaD

Warlord
So I have Civ IV complete but can not find the world builder, in fact I am convinced that there isn't one. Anyone know anything all about this?
All I want to do is load a world map and make it so that I can decide how many AI players I want on the map and who but so far it is always decided for me, seemingly by the person who has designed the map.

Is this the "vanilla" civ or BTS?

Welcome to the Forums SheaD. :beer:

Thanks, Beyond the Sword but I also checked Vanilla and neither of them had world builder.

SheaD:

I just checked a saved game.
Click on the small screen display left of the red question mark icon in the upper right hand corner.
A submenu pops up.
One of the options is 'Enter World Builder'.

After starting a game, you can use Control-W to open the world builder. Then you can either modify your existing game, or create a scenario and save it.

Civ Complete does have the World Builder. Just press escape and choose "Enter WorldBuilder from the drop-down menu. I have Civ Complete, and it works for me.

World Builder is not a stand alone program that you'll find in the Civ folders. It's built right into the game so you have to start Civ in order to access it.

And there are many things you can do with it, from changing terrain to looking at and changing the state of diplomacy to looking at what each city in the game has and changing its buildings, name, population, culture, religion and corporation.

My worldbuilder button has disappeared. I think it is because I set a password in "Game Details". Now everytime I go in "Game Details", "Allow Debug Tools" is unticked. I tick it, click ok and then go back in its unticked and I don't have the "Enter Worldbuilder" option.

My other save games are fine but I really need it to work in this one as I'm in the middle of creating a scenario.

Any ideas to fix?

Top Bottom