1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ IV Hall of Fame Update Discussion

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by Noble Zarkon, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated - 24 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to @Anysense for the highest score of the update with a Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Diplomatic game for 354,783 points.

@Conquistador 63
    and @Thlypsis were the most active players during this update, submitting 6 games each.

Only one player was brave enough to take on Deity this update:
    @Anysense - 890 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Diplomatic game for 354,783 points.
    ** New Gauntlet Starting **

G-Minor 256 - Conquest, Monarch, Ancient, Small, Epic, Pangaea, (check options)

2. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

New Number One Entries:

A number of players gained number one positions:

@Conquistador 63 with a 1505 AD, Standard, Normal, Emperor, Espionage game for 75,902 points.

@Conquistador 63 with a 1370 AD, Standard, Epic, Emperor, Cultural game for 66,402 points.

@Pious_Pete with a 1795 AD, Small, Quick, Warlord, Espionage game for 11,524 points.

3. Noble Zarkon

New QM/EQMs

Congratulations to @Thlypsis and @Pious_Pete for becoming Quattromasters (BTS).

Congratulations to @Pious_Pete for also becoming an Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS).

Congratulations to @Thlypsis for also becoming an Elite Quattromaster - Chieftain (BTS).

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  4. Anysense

Anysense King

Good to see that HoF is alive and well. Perhaps, I will play more next month - can't miss another challenge.

Noble Zarkon likes this.
  5. Seraiel

Seraiel Deity

6. Anysense

Anysense King

Thanks, its great to see you here! the game turned a bit messy nearer the end - Peter forced me to use Lib rather prematurely, I missed opportunity to have another great artist for Mass Media etc. - but on the whole it was okay. Are you going start playing soon? The more competion the better.

7. Seraiel

Seraiel Deity

I'm going to re-start playing competetively again for Quattromaster, GotM and SGOTM.

I' m looking forward to the Quattromaster Settler games, I think I read no adpation needed, just do everything yourself :D .

Pangaea likes this.
  8. Anysense

Anysense King

But that's the point - I'm rather addicted to free workers, developed cities and cottages, free techs etc. I heard one can get a lot from huts though.

9. Seraiel

Seraiel Deity

I ment myself, thanks @Anysense .

I need to play those games in order to achieve Quattromaster, thanks to the Hall of Fame there is competition also on Settler levels.

And on Settler levels, there are also free Workers and everything, only that Us could capture and keep the whole map with an Attack-having Scout :D .

10. Kaitzilla

Kaitzilla Lord Croissant

Anysense has been quite strong in the HOF the last few years.

If you want a nice challenge, try to beat that normal size / normal speed space race record.

Noble Zarkon likes this.