Civ IV Hall of Fame Update Discussion

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated - 24 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to @Anysense for the highest score of the update with a Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Diplomatic game for 354,783 points.

@Conquistador 63
and @Thlypsis were the most active players during this update, submitting 6 games each.

Only one player was brave enough to take on Deity this update:
@Anysense - 890 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Diplomatic game for 354,783 points.
** New Gauntlet Starting **

G-Minor 256 - Conquest, Monarch, Ancient, Small, Epic, Pangaea, (check options)

New Number One Entries:

A number of players gained number one positions:

@Conquistador 63 with a 1505 AD, Standard, Normal, Emperor, Espionage game for 75,902 points.

@Conquistador 63 with a 1370 AD, Standard, Epic, Emperor, Cultural game for 66,402 points.

@Pious_Pete with a 1795 AD, Small, Quick, Warlord, Espionage game for 11,524 points.

New QM/EQMs

Congratulations to @Thlypsis and @Pious_Pete for becoming Quattromasters (BTS).

Congratulations to @Pious_Pete for also becoming an Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS).

Congratulations to @Thlypsis for also becoming an Elite Quattromaster - Chieftain (BTS).

Last edited:
I'm going to re-start playing competetively again for Quattromaster, GotM and SGOTM.

I' m looking forward to the Quattromaster Settler games, I think I read no adpation needed, just do everything yourself :D .

I ment myself, thanks @Anysense .

I need to play those games in order to achieve Quattromaster, thanks to the Hall of Fame there is competition also on Settler levels.

And on Settler levels, there are also free Workers and everything, only that Us could capture and keep the whole map with an Attack-having Scout :D .

Top Bottom