1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ IV HOF Update Discussion

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by Noble Zarkon, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated - 25 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to @bcool for the highest score of the update with a Standard, Marathon, Monarch, Space Colony game for 565,237 points.
    @NickTrofimuk and @bcool were the most active players during this update, each submitting 6 games.

No player was brave enough to take on Deity this update.

The following are the results of G-Minor 250

Rank Player Date Score
    1 iggymnrr 880 AD 44493
    2 NickTrofimuk 1555 AD 23328
    3 Noble Zarkon 1675 AD 11928

The following are the results of G-Major 167

Rank Player Date Score
    1 Noble Zarkon Jan 2050 AD 11471

The following are the results of G-Major 170

Rank Player Date Score
    1 NickTrofimuk 1100 BC 72462
    2 bcool 610 BC 160438

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

New Number One Entries:

A number of players gained number one positions:
    @Conquistador 63 with a 1704 AD, Small, Epic, Emperor, Space Colony game for 224,538 points.
    @bcool with a 1730 AD, Huge, Quick, Monarch, Space Colony game for 200,712 points.
    @bcool with a 1710 AD, Large, Quick, Monarch, Space Colony game for 191,121 points.
    @bcool with a 1384 AD, Standard, Marathon, Monarch, Space Colony game for 565,237 points.
    @bcool with a 1620 AD, Large, Epic, Monarch, Space Colony game for 350,473 points.
    @Noble Zarkon with a 1921 AD, Duel, Normal, Prince, Espionage game for 8,664 points.
    @Fractal Spiral with a 1050 AD, Tiny, Epic, Noble, Diplomatic game for 24,087 points.
    @bcool with a 300 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Settler, Space Colony game for 240,978 points.
    @Fractal Spiral with a 490 AD, Large, Epic, Settler, Diplomatic game for 10,232 points.
    @iggymnrr with a 880 AD, Tiny, Normal, Settler, Cultural game for 44,493 points.

A number of players gained a composite table High Score (i.e. Any Condition):
    @bcool with a 1384 AD, Standard, Marathon, Monarch, game for 565,237 points.
    @bcool with a 1620 AD, Large, Epic, Monarch, game for 350,473 points.
    @bcool with a 1730 AD, Huge, Quick, Monarch, game for 200,712 points.

3. Noble Zarkon

New QM/EQMs

None this month.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  4. Noble Zarkon

The following Gauntlets will also be part of the new Challenge Series which will be launching in the next few days, any games entered will automatically qualify for both.

** New Gauntlet Starting **

G-Major 171 - Conquest, Monarch, Ancient, Large, Epic, Archipelago, (check options)

** New Gauntlet Starting **

G-Minor 251 - Religious, Noble, Ancient, Small, Normal, Pangaea, (check options)

5. boogaboo

boogaboo Josef Popper 4ever

Congrats all, especially bcool for a streak ;)
    Couldn't produce a record... yet! But I'm lurking in the background trying :)

Noble Zarkon likes this.
  6. Tonny

Tonny King

:banana: a new challenge series :clap:
    Will start directly with the religious minor :)

7. Noble Zarkon

Oops that reminds me to finish it - sorry!

Safe to start with the 2 Gauntlets though.

8. bcool

bcool Deity

Good luck, happy to offer advice or tips if you are interested. I've learned a lot from other players and I'm happy to pass on the knowledge. Learned a few things perhaps recently on the settler and lower difficulty level space games.

9. boogaboo

boogaboo Josef Popper 4ever

Thanks, but I consider myself an expert on most parts of space colony on duel on lower difficulties..
    Just did a HoF #1 record ;)
    Beating myself - going for records that will... stand the test of time!

Still learning though, that's what's good about this game :)
    You can always pass by my thread and tell me what I do wrong ;)
    (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=292415)

Have fun!

10. shulec

shulec Grrrrr... I AM the force! Hall of Fame Staff

Good to see you!