Civ Live-Action Movie

Obviously each one of them should be played by Sid Meier... just in drag or costume.

One of the versions used him as the model for everything right?

Sid Meier in drag... that would be hilarious.

Originally Posted By Slobadog: Tadanobu Asano recently portrayed Genghis Khan Temujin in the film "Mongol". I'm going to try to see this movie soon. I'll tell you what i think afterwards.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2968557056/tt0416044

Saw the film. He was a stoic and non talkative Temujin. Not sure if I like him.

Denzel Washington as Mansa Musa. "We didn't land on Pangea; Pangea landed on us!"

Ben Stein: FDR

Oooooh! Ben Stein is the greatest. He'd make a great FDR.

And can I play Cathy? I'm not an actress, but I look like one. And I work cheap too. Maybe someone could put in a word to the producers for me? ;)

"I'm waiting for my close-up, Mr. DeMille..." :lol:

If they're gonna base a movie on civ, base it on Gilgamesh's Court. Then #2 would be Suleiman's Harem, and, if Flouzemaker ever comes back and finishes it, Pacal's (ball)Court would be the final one.

Base it on Don Deity with Christopher Walken as Don Deity ("More Statues" instead of "More Cowbell").

To me, Moose looks like Ernie Hudson. The guy from Ghostbusters.

And Bill Oranje looks like Ian McKellen.

I'll agree Shaq would make a good Shaka.

Hat = Halle Berry

Cathy = Lacey Chabert

Izzy = Angelina Jolie

Pericles = that guy who played Leonidas in 300

and maybe John Goodman for Churchill, but I'm iffy on that.

Well, John Goodman did play the King of England once...

A Civilization movie will ultimately become a Metal Gear Solid movie. Go play Metal Gear Solid or Zelda instead; way more fun than this mess called Civ.

The Troll is back.

Carl Anderson the Jazz Musician? (very cool; btw). Whom do you mean? I think Carl Weathers would be a great pick (even though he'd lose to a short punk Italian kid from Philly named Rocky "Julius" Ceasar').

In the tradition of Civ4 there should be a few actors who look nothing like the character they're portraying.

Lol.... you mean like having Arnold Schwatzenegger as as Ghandi or Danny Devito as Alexander! True Hollywood style!

Lol.... you mean like having Arnold Schwatzenegger as as Ghandi or Danny Devito as Alexander! True Hollywood style!

Why can't they be Ghandi and Alex; they are Twins. :D

Top Bottom