Civ Modders Monthly

JFD

Kathigitarkh
Civ Modders Monthly

The Civ Modders Monthly:
A Digital Magazine From the Office of the Imperial Ladgazette

The Civ Modding Monthly is a digital magazine created by modders for those interested in the happenings of the modding world. It is currently trying to find its footing, but I hope it will expand to be as inclusive as possible of the community's regulars. More information can be found on the Civ Commonwealth for Modding Discord Server.

Issues are available for download here.

Editor-in-Emperor: JFD
High Prince-Editors: Chrisy15, DMS, TopHatPaladin
Prince-Editors: Pouakai, Senshidenshi
Contributors: Lime, EnigmaConundrum, Leugi, GPuzzle​

Last edited:
The Civ Modders Monthly: Issue 1
-----------------------
I present the First Issue of the Civ Modders Monthly: a digital magazine inquiring, celebrating, and discussing the happenings of the life of the civ modding community. In this first issue, we take a look at some of the community's mod releases, as well as some of our fellow modders' thoughts on their on-going struggles and accomplishments in the modding world. The Imperial Ladgazette hopes you enjoy this first issue, and will join us in anticipation of the next.

CMM_Issue1_Nov2018.pdf

I like it. If we can get enough non-modder readers looking at this it can probably help a lot with encouraging modders to fix even more sore spots in the game, knowing people will be aware of and use their work.

Top Bottom