1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[CiV pack] AMC Greek Epic

Discussion in 'Civ5 - New Civilizations' started by ambrox62, Feb 11, 2013.

1. d3athbyn1ght

d3athbyn1ght Chieftain

Ill try it again with and without any mods enabled. also when i click setup game it only shows mycenae as the only Civ, nothing else.

2. d3athbyn1ght

d3athbyn1ght Chieftain

Nope, still doesn't work. It only shows that one Civ 'Mycenae' in "set up game" as the only civ to choose, you can only choose civs from advanced setup. Which is pointless if I can't see what Im about to choose.
    *Didn't load up any other mods besides this one*

3. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

Again, it does work. I don't know what your set-up is, if you are using Gods and Kings without Brave New World (as this is what the mod's requirement is). Attached is a screenshot of part of the selection screen, showing four of the options from this mod.

Attached Files:

4. d3athbyn1ght

d3athbyn1ght Chieftain

I have BNW with G&k, I deleted and re-installed mod but I don't know why it isn't working

***Here are screenies of mod menu and setup screen***

5. Hiram

Hiram XML Plebian

This usually happens when the mod has a civ with a UA which involves trade routes in their pre-bnw form, like this one does. Trust me, I went to great pains to get this mod working so I could use the Trojans and Minoans in my games. What I did was replace the non-working UA's with other ones. I was only using the Minoans and Troy so I just gave the other civs persia's UA.

6. d3athbyn1ght

d3athbyn1ght Chieftain

how do i go about doing that? I dont really know how to code, lua or much about xml stuff.

7. Rob (R8XFT)

You're using the vanilla version - I spotted that due to the version numbers, which I recognised as the pre-expansions version. The G&K version is only available through Steam.

8. ambrox62

ambrox62 Emperor

:goodjob:

All my G&K mods have "(G&K)" string in their Title
    They don't work with BNW (or vanilla)

9. d3athbyn1ght

d3athbyn1ght Chieftain

Edit, nvm i read it wrong. Oh can you give a link for non steam download please?
    I wish to play with the civs.

Also why do somemods that are G&K not work with BNw aswell, if i have both. it should still be playable

10. d3athbyn1ght

d3athbyn1ght Chieftain

Also i gues i cant use your anno domini mod either Robb, since its G&k only

11. Rob (R8XFT)

It's only available through Steam.

It's due to changes made in BNW to some of the XML tags - mainly those concerning trade as that system had a major overhaul. If, when you load up Civ V, you click on "DLC," you can deselect BNW prior to loading such mods and play them in G&K mode. Note that Ambrox62 stated that this mod works with G&K, not BNW.

As per the above; if you deselect BNW, it should be playable. Due to a prolonged illness, I can't update it to BNW right now; I'm limited to a few appearances on here.

12. d3athbyn1ght

d3athbyn1ght Chieftain

ahh ok, but thank you for your extended help and time for dealing with me :p. Also I hope you get better Rob