[CiV pack] Ancient Mediterranean Civilizations

Thanks mate. You should post in the topic, I can always use more ideas and feedback!

Might pay to check AMC + VEM on your system, reproduce the settings to double check it's not a VEM issue

Yeah - I know I haven't posted but that only because I think you did the best you could with the tools available - also including your wonders which I use most of.

Only wish I could have was more civilizations but I have no idea which ones so I guess that's why I haven't posted any requests.

\Skodkim

Guys... guys!!! Guys ,HELP!
I can't find YnAEMP v13 anywhere in this world wide web. Someone please upload this so that I can Kill some infidels. I thank you very (uber) much.;)

I downloaded YnAEMP v9 from the game mod browser. I can't find the link to download V13. I have been checking everywhere.:confused:

:p:lol::p:rolleyes::scan::cool::crazyeye::king::nuke::goodjob: Sorry I found the link .
Now if I can distribute my ideas and get modders to qork them out. I can't get World builder loaded in my pc .

Hi,

I´m trying change some units models for standard units but i think that i don´t understand de concept...

For example:

I tried to change slinger iberian. In the mod it´s an archer but i would like it´s a Inca_slinger. Is it possible?

I change 1 line in AM_Units.xml

<UnitArtInfo>ART_DEF_UNIT_U_INCAN_SLINGER</UnitArtInfo>

but it not change.

Somebody can help me?

THX!

PD: Sorry for my english. I´m spanish

Is it possible to post the AMC civ pack 2, AMCS mod, and map pack mod online? My ModBrowser doesn't work.

I really want to try this mod but it isn't on the new Steam Workshop (which I hate).

Could you or someone please upload the other two mod files so I can install them manually?

Yep, I've got that one, but the CS pack and the other one just say "Available online"?

ho, sorry, I thought they were also on CFC. Hope someone can help us there, cause I don't have them (I had a HDD crash recently, all my civs stuff gone, some mod projects I had almost destroyed cause I didn't had recent save...)

won't let me upload it because 12,102 KB. the actual popup msg is that a security token is missing i will upload it to workshop for you.

Hi guys,
I've been away from CiV for a while: what is the matter?
Does gamespy online DB no more available for users? :confused:

The old mod browser is gone from the game. Everything has to be re-uploaded to the Steam Workshop :(

(or a file hoster)

Why 2K did not move mods by herself?
It is not fair letting it to users... :mad:

Top Bottom