Civ resources that I know exist but can't find.

paycheck

Chieftain
I watched a few youtube videos to up my game and I watched the guy talked about looking at the leader XMLs for your opposing civs... I was wondering if you guys could give me a link, because I couldn't google it, and clearly the next part of upping my game is going to be staying out of 2-3 way wars.

I've also installed bug+bull, which is nice (better tooltips and stuff from what i can see mostly), but what I really want though is a way to plan cities by putting BFCs on the map, posibly even shadow improvements, so I can plan the city once, and then build it.

It says there is a strategy layer and shortcuts to use it, but I have no idea what those shortcuts are... and couldn't find them in bugs help, bull doesn't really seem to have a help.

Also, if there is a mod that shrinks the size of resource pictures... would be soooo awesome, not like I need it to be a cm wide on my 24" screen

Thanks!

If your using BUG, opt-X will bring up a BFC maker, and [cmd]-X toggles your newly made dotmap on and off. This is OS/X, i'm sure the same is on windows with the pc keyboard equivalents.

With BUG/BULL, ALT + X will bring up dotmapping and CLT+X will hide it. Great tool.

Were you referring to TMIT's Let's Plays? Which Leader was he playing? Just find one of TMIT's posts in any thread and look at his sig for links. (he posts A LOT)

There are other articles regarding Leaders - check the sub form here and the War Academy

I"m not aware of any mod that changes the resource bubbles. Just turn them off and on as needed.

Knowing the leader XMLs is great, but there's so many factors impacting how AI leaders war that it's hard to tell just by looking at them who you should worry about. Glance through this thread to get a sense of how enemy leaders behave, and also consider this and this. And please kill Alexander whenever you see him - my most-disliked competitor. At least Monty doesn't interrupt play every few turns to demand tribute.

Top Bottom