1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ rev 2 how do you unlock JFK?

Discussion in 'CivRev - General Discussions' started by jrosiek, Aug 5, 2014.

1. jrosiek

jrosiek Chieftain

I can win a tech victory on deity. But I cannot find the SETI wonder. What am I missing?

2. twansalem

twansalem Warlord

I've built it and unlocked JFK. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what tech allows you to build SETI, and as you probably already know, the Civilopedia is next to worthless, as the entry for the wonders don't even list the required tech. What I can tell you though, is that the required tech has to be a much earlier one than you'd expect for something like SETI, as the AI beat me to it several times as I was trying to unlock JFK, and this was on King, where I always had significantly more tech than any AI. Apparently I was just always missing the one tech I needed.

3. Sequitor

Sequitor Chieftain

If another Civ has built the wonder you need, go ahead and take the city where it was built. I did that last weekend in order to unlock Charles De Gaule.

4. Fanatic 2.0

Fanatic 2.0 Chieftain

In think it's gunpoweder, or it comes when you enter modern era

5. S.Rod44

S.Rod44 Chieftain

I like to unlock JFK. Do I understand from above that I have to unlock gunpower and be in thus be in the modern era? Which scenario did you play?
    I tried to unlock Churchill and did play Elisabeth on and won in all categories but still no. What level should I play or is this of no importance?

6. nist

nist Chieftain

I believe it requires both modern era and gunpowder.

7. s0nny80y

s0nny80y King

I played chieftain as Korea and reached gunpowder without a seti wonder unlocked. What gives?

8. s0nny80y

s0nny80y King

The column of techs after gunpowder should unlock the seti wonder

9. Deadpool

Deadpool Chieftain

So I have completed a science victory with the Seti wonder as Licoln (Americans) in random, custom, and the spacerace scenario and still no JFK is there a difficulty req for this?