Civ(s) u always been nice to..

redhulkz

Prince
what are the civ u always been nice and generous to? why ?

for me, thats Germany and China.

Germany, cause i admire Germany history and their role in WWII :D (empire building ambitions)

China: i support my own race, of course :love:

I dont try to be nice to any Countries. Why? Because it is a waste of time, you're going to destroy then anyways... :mischief:

I will often be nice to the pacifist nations that are highly unlikely to attack me - like the Iroquois and Ghandi's India. But, like happened in my last game, if they're in a really bad location or have something I really need, then I'm going to attack them anyway.

And being of Irish heritage with a soft spot for Guinness, I do tend to be nicer to the Celts if possible, but again - only as long as they're not in a key geographical location or in possession of something I really want.

I always pick a civ to be nice to that borders alot of other civs that I want to invade.(Until all of our treaties expire :lol: )

*Somehow* I tend to be "furious" towards any civ that shares a border with me... unless they are the super-power w/ a much bigger and better military. Then I'm "gracious". :D :mischief:

I'm really nice to civs until I get bigger than them. I remember my first full DyP game, I shared a border with India. I was the Celts. First time playing them, too. Anyways, I had a couple of wars with them, lost a city, gained a city, but was generally 'respectful' to them. Until I surpassed them in tech and military. They were the first ones I took out. :D :evil: But sometimes I'm nice to a really small civ. Or a civ that's getting tromped by the rest of the civs. Sometimes.

I sometimes am nice to a small civ thats getting stumped by everyone else... Often the Aztecs.

Originally posted by redhulkz
Germany, cause i admire Germany history and their role in WWII :D

First of all, I know this doesn't have to do with the topic of this thread, but, oh well.

So do admire the young Turks for the Armenian genocide? And do you admire the tribes that brought about the Rwawandan genocide? What do you mean you "admire" their role in WWII?? How can you admire the way the Nazis gassed all those Jews? Is that your definition of admirable? Not to mention the countless British civilians killed in all the bombings. And what about D-Day? Was it admirable of them every time a US soldier died? How can you find what the Germans did during WWII admirable? I don't think there is any deed committed by a nation that could be less admirable...

Originally posted by Yeti
I will often be nice to the pacifist nations that are highly unlikely to attack me - like the Iroquois and Ghandi's India.

In Civ3, Ghandi is pure evil, I probably have more problems with him attacking me than anyone else. He is the biggest backstabber. Some pacifist! They should have picked one of the warlike Rajahs. Montezuma is not too far behind and Alexander is a real twonk.

I am usually nice to Spain or France, of all things, it is just that in most of my games, she is usually the nicest.

I try to be nice to Persia so hopefully Xerxes won't kill me (usually still does, though. I hate him).

I'm usually nice to France since they aren't very aggressive and usually make a good neighbor. I've backstabbed them before, but only out of necessity.

I'm a diplomatic jerk pretty much from the get go. I'm only nice if I've got an angle to play with the other civ.

Having said that, I do have a soft spot for the Celts, but only if they pose no threat.

What's with the admiring Germans for their role in WW2? Do you admire the Japanese rape of Nanking too?

im nice to germany,zuland,japan,korea, and china, o ya russia and india... i donno y i just like them..inda cuss ghandi is cool

I'm not especially nice to anyone, but I do just hate a few for some unknown reasons.
France, Persia, Korea:rocket:

no way! ... if there is one Civ you must take out, and before the modern era, it's Germany ...

go ahead, have them on your border, be their buddy, yeda yeda, but just wait and let them develop panzers! ... then Germany won't care how good a friend you have been, and their Panzers will roll into your territiory, guaranteed! .....

the Horde of the Great Khan uses Germany for target practice!!!

:rocket:

Top Bottom