Civ+UU idea

12agnar0k

Emperor
Okay hows this for an idea... even if it only makes good for a mod.

We call the Civilisation, Sid Miers, just because its a cool name o.0

Then the UU is called the tank buster, it replaces the spearman, and you might think this will suck!, no and yes.

It starts off with 5 Strength and 100% vs Mounted units, so it sort of acts like a normal spearman in the ancient era but a bit weaker.
But then we give it +2000% vs Tanks.

A 100 strength to a Tank's 50 Strength.

On Yeah its on now baby, Tank vs Spear,

:spear: :spear: :spear: :spear: :spear:

We could probably also think up some other great Civ Cliché's for the Second UU or UB and the Civ's UA.
Any other Idea's to add, then someone can mod this beauty!!!!!

I think it needs a bit of work.

For example I think it should actually be a promotion for a level 6? or so spearman, and it should be unique so you can only have one. So after you completely obsolete spearmen, no more possible tank busters, you have to keep your superbuster alive throughout the eras.

That would be the point, you build them early on, and would have to keep them alive for the whole game, an army of units that can only match a normal warrior for power accept against horses in which case it can kill a chariot archer in melee combat (so powerful), but when you get to the modern era, oh yeah baby, tank busting extravanganzer.

You want some treacle pie? Yes? Well thats not what I'm actually having but I certainly would like some too.

nah the tank buster should be a replacement for AT gun, it looks like a spearman, fights like a spearmen, omg it took out a tank.

Then the UU is called the tank buster, it replaces the spearman, and you might think this will suck!, no and yes.

It starts off with 5 Strength and 100% vs Mounted units, so it sort of acts like a normal spearman in the ancient era but a bit weaker.
But then we give it +2000% vs Tanks.
Naa ! GDR buster would be much better. :lol:

Especially seeing as having obsolete units floating around is going to be even mroe damaging to your game now.

Top Bottom