CIV V and Steam...

Status
Not open for further replies.

geebo

Prince
I never purchased anything from Steam, however I have preordered CIV V from them do do the inclusion of Babylon(enjoy Middle Eastern history/culture) I was wondering how Steam actually works? Do i get a physical copy of the game as well, or do I just get to download from Steam? Excuse my ignorance, just not a big gamer yet; just ordered a upgraded Asus G73 A-1 specifically for the new CIV V!

Also I apologize for posting my own thread on this, but it is what it is...

Thanks in advance.

since you (pre)ordered from Steam: you'll get to download the game from them through their client - in many cases you can download the game prior to release day and it is unlocked on release day (its not clear whether that is the case with civ5 yet), so you might want to install the client prior to the game's release if you have not already done so and register your account in it it will then download the game when it becomes available.
You will not receive a disc, but there is an option to backup the game to disc if you wish and you'll be able to redownload the game an unlimited number of times.

Also: we have instated a ban on new Steam threads, so please direct further questions/posts to one of the open Steam threads.

Moderator Action: thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom