Civ V BNW Desktop Shortcut/Application.exe

BuzWeaverCiv

Warlord
I had to reload Win7 and so that meant getting Civ V again off of steam, however I don't have a Shortcut or even a Civ V BNW application icon (I have a Sid Meier's Folder with some game files). I have to go directly through steam, does that mean I'd have to download the game again from GameStop's Site where I purchased it?

You only purchased a license to allow you to use it on steam. As long as you run steam, it should always be in your game library whether it is downloaded or not on the local computer.

In order to play it you do have to have 4+ Gig of space available and it downloads to the appropriate steam folder.

Steam has to be loaded and operational. I think there is a way in steam to add a direct icon to launch the game from. I have never done this, I always open or close steam as needed.

Thanks Tim, I'm assuming then that I would have to probably download it directly from GameStop (DLC) again since that's where I purchased it, however when I activated it on Steam it generated an Icon, the Golden Five symbol.

After a few reboots it completely disappeared, weird.

Edit: Okay, went back to Steam as you suggested and figured it out. You Right Click on the Civ V highlighted section and you get a menu of options, one of which is to create an icon.

Top Bottom