1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ V Complete Steam Sale

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Slayan, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Slayan

Slayan Warlord

Do you know someone that hasn't played Civ 5 but wanted to or you want them to. Right now on Steam that have Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete for only $1.95:)

2. Bamboocha

Bamboocha Warlord

I already have Civ V but thanks for the update anyway. It made me look for Civ 4 complete (including Colonization) and it was 6 euros. I already had 2 euros in my steam wallet so I only had to pay 4 euros. Now I will finally get to compare the two for myself.

3. beetle

beetle Deity

Thanks for posting this. I (finally) picked up the scrambled packs for all of 82¢.

I am still not buying BE, but maybe after VI is out, and this board gets real quite.

4. Kung-Fu Kitty

Kung-Fu Kitty Chieftain

It's actually $12.27 for the complete package. $1.95 is what it would take to get you up to that package with whatever DLC's you're missing. Confused me during last sale.