Civ V HOF Update Discussion Thread

Ozbenno

Fly Fly Away
Hall of Fame Staff

The Civilization V Hall of Fame has been updated. 23 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to zenmaster for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Chieftain, Time, Quick, Standard, Frontier, Netherlands (William) [BNW] game for 24257 points.

dinanipedro was the most active player during this update, submitting 10 games.

Only 2 players were brave enough to take on Deity this update
Nizef - 3070 BC, Turn 62, 3100 points, Deity, Domination, Marathon, Duel, Pangaea, Germany (Bismark) [BNW]
vadalaz - 1360 AD, Turn 196, 5853 points, Deity, Science, Standard, Standard, Inland Sea, Austria (Maria Theresa) [BNW]
vadalaz - 525 BC, Turn 94, 6055 points, Deity, Domination, Standard, Standard, Lakes, Austria (Maria Theresa) [BNW]

A number of players earned Gold Medals this update:

Fastest Finish (Date):
zenmaster - 1675 AD, Turn 245, 3289 points, King, Science, Standard, Standard, Large Islands, England (Elizabeth) [BNW]

Score:
zenmaster - 24257 points, 2050 AD, Turn 330, Chieftain, Time, Quick, Standard, Frontier, Netherlands (William) [BNW]

Thanks for the update!

If it is possible for this update to go the stickied section in place of the previous one, that would probably be good.

Hi there,
I don´t know when you are going to update HOF next time, but when you do, you can automatically exclude entry 13232. For some unknown reason (probably misclick) all the VCs were not active. My apology for any harm it may cause you. And just as a warning: I have "a few" entries this time. You guys got me dragged into the endless swamp called Veni, Vidi, Vici... :)

Top Bottom