Civ V HOF Update Discussion Thread

Ozbenno

Fly Fly Away
Hall of Fame Staff

The Civilization V Hall of Fame has been updated. 39 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to zenmaster for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Emperor, Science, Epic, Standard, Lakes, Rome (Augustus Caesar) [BNW] game for 5692 points.

Nizef was the most active player during this update, submitting 11 games.

Only 3 players were brave enough to take on Deity this update
AG - 1540 BC, Turn 41, 2733 points, Deity, Domination, Quick, Duel, Great Plains, Shoshone (Pocatello) [BNW]
AG - 2380 BC, Turn 27, 2562 points, Deity, Domination, Quick, Duel, Great Plains, Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II) [BNW]
AG - 2140 BC, Turn 31, 2277 points, Deity, Domination, Quick, Duel, Great Plains, Japan (Oda Nobunaga) [BNW]
AG - 1780 BC, Turn 37, 863 points, Deity, Domination, Quick, Duel, Pangaea, Huns (Attila) [BNW]
AG - 2500 BC, Turn 25, 1414 points, Deity, Domination, Quick, Duel, Pangaea, Huns (Attila) [BNW]
AG - 880 BC, Turn 53, 2025 points, Deity, Domination, Quick, Duel, Great Plains, Zulu (Shaka) [BNW]
AG - 2380 BC, Turn 27, 2512 points, Deity, Domination, Quick, Duel, Great Plains, Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II) [BNW]
AG - 2320 BC, Turn 28, 2637 points, Deity, Domination, Quick, Duel, Great Plains Plus, Maya (Pacal) [BNW]
AG - 2080 BC, Turn 32, 3011 points, Deity, Domination, Quick, Duel, Great Plains, Japan (Oda Nobunaga) [BNW]
AG - 2980 BC, Turn 17, 1200 points, Deity, Domination, Quick, Duel, Pangaea, Huns (Attila) [BNW]
Nizef - 1850 AD, Turn 295, 2479 points, Deity, Science, Standard, Standard, Fractal, England (Elizabeth) [BNW]
Nizef - 1806 AD, Turn 413, 3918 points, Deity, Science, Epic, Standard, Pangaea, Mongolia (Genghis Khan) [BNW]
Nizef - 1848 AD, Turn 294, 2420 points, Deity, Culture, Standard, Standard, Pangaea, India (Gandhi) [BNW]
Nizef - 1929 AD, Turn 349, 2334 points, Deity, Culture, Standard, Standard, Archipelago, Polynesia (Kamehameha) [BNW]
Nizef - 1872 AD, Turn 306, 2183 points, Deity, Science, Standard, Standard, Fractal, Byzantium (Theodora) [BNW]
Nizef - 1854 AD, Turn 297, 2186 points, Deity, Science, Standard, Standard, Pangaea, Egypt (Ramesses II) [BNW]
Nizef - 1874 AD, Turn 307, 2590 points, Deity, Science, Standard, Standard, Pangaea, Sweden (Gustavus Adolphus) [BNW]
Nizef - 1922 AD, Turn 342, 2164 points, Deity, Culture, Standard, Standard, Pangaea, Iroquois (Hiawatha) [BNW]
Nizef - 1850 AD, Turn 295, 2747 points, Deity, Science, Standard, Standard, Pangaea, Germany (Bismark) [BNW]
Nizef - 1868 AD, Turn 304, 2258 points, Deity, Science, Standard, Standard, Pangaea, Morocco (Ahmad al-Mansur) [BNW]
zenmaster - 1600 AD, Turn 695, 5006 points, Deity, Science, Marathon, Small, Archipelago, Byzantium (Theodora) [BNW]

Hi Ozbenno,
I wanted to thank you for the work you put into maintaining these pages and all the statistics.

And then a question: Now in April, I have submitted a few more and, pending your approval, I have at least one Deity/Standard size win with each and every of the 43 civs. I could not find any other player that would have done the same, even if I checked the HOF TOP20 players. Are you aware of anybody?

Hi Ozbenno,
I wanted to thank you for the work you put into maintaining these pages and all the statistics.

And then a question: Now in April, I have submitted a few more and, pending your approval, I have at least one Deity/Standard size win with each and every of the 43 civs. I could not find any other player that would have done the same, even if I checked the HOF TOP20 players. Are you aware of anybody?

My only three thoughts are Dines (who played a lot of Deity Domination games but probably not that many) NiceOneEmlyn who played so much Deity, but often on Huge maps, and drinnairb who also played Huge maps often.

My only three thoughts are Dines (who played a lot of Deity Domination games but probably not that many) NiceOneEmlyn who played so much Deity, but often on Huge maps, and drinnairb who also played Huge maps often.

No, I checked them. NiceOneEnlyn has 36 Deity wins but 1/3 are on Duel maps, Dines has 29 wins and dribnairb 25. Vadalaz has 32 wins and you have 31 yourself. All of you have many very impressive wins which are of a much higher quality than my games though.

Wow, that's impressive, @Nizef. Way to go!

I haven't been around long enough to know about some of those earlier player's work. I imagine I would only be able to research the same way you did. If you've looked at the Top 20, that seems like it would cover all the possibilities.

No, I checked them. NiceOneEnlyn has 36 Deity wins but 1/3 are on Duel maps, Dines has 29 wins and dribnairb 25. Vadalaz has 32 wins and you have 31 yourself. All of you have many very impressive wins which are of a much higher quality than my games though.

Wow, that's impressive, @Nizef. Way to go!

I haven't been around long enough to know about some of those earlier player's work. I imagine I would only be able to research the same way you did. If you've looked at the Top 20, that seems like it would cover all the possibilities.

Concur that your accomplishments are amazing, Nizef!

Playing on Deity level is challenging, period. I find Deity tough at all points. Winning a Deity game is worthy of praise, no matter the score or time. Winning so many is seriously impressive!

Top Bottom