Civ V HOF Update Discussion

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter

The Civilization V Hall of Fame has been updated. 30 games were accepted since the previous update.
Congratulations to Sir Bugsy for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Chieftain, Time, Standard, Huge, Frontier, Japan (Oda Nobunaga) [BNW] game for 7924 points.
Sir Bugsy was the most active player during this update, submitting 10 games.
Only 3 players were brave enough to take on Deity this update
fiddlesticks - 1610 AD, Turn 232, 2980 points, Deity, Culture, Standard, Standard, Pangaea, France (Napoleon) [BNW]
Nizef - 1874 AD, Turn 307, 2563 points, Deity, Culture, Standard, Standard, Fractal, Huns (Attila) [BNW]
Nizef - 1872 AD, Turn 306, 2077 points, Deity, Science, Standard, Standard, Tiny Islands, Indonesia (Gajah Mada) [BNW]
Nizef - 1834 AD, Turn 287, 2903 points, Deity, Science, Standard, Standard, Pangaea, Siam (Ramkhamhaeng) [BNW]
vadalaz - 1400 AD, Turn 200, 6745 points, Deity, Science, Standard, Standard, Great Plains, Zulu (Shaka) [BNW]

New (April) gauntlets are underway. A couple of notes:

The major is ANY LEADER. I have it set for a month, but it is Large and Epic, so we may want to extend its run. Let me know what you think.

The minor is a standard standard prince Korea science on ANY MAP. YES, ANY MAP.

Also, I am trying to catch-up the postings for gauntlets that ran in late 2020 or in early 2021 (from when updates were delayed for a while). If you catch any anomalies in what I'm posting, let me know.

Top Bottom