Civ VI DLC Soundtracks on iTunes!

Loerwyn

Warlord
Hello everyone!
I was doing my semi-regular browse of iTunes for the DLC soundtracks, and it looks like 2K put two of them up a few weeks ago. So far it looks just like Poland and Australia have been released, but I assume the others will follow in time? Both were £3.16 and contained four tracks (Ancient, Medieval, Industrial, Atomic).
I bought the Poland one and I'm now the happiest girl on the planet - I didn't buy Aus because Curtin always appears in my games and I'm sick of Waltzing Matilda, but it does leave my collection incomplete.
upload_2019-10-15_19-13-29.png

Hello everyone!
I was doing my semi-regular browse of iTunes for the DLC soundtracks, and it looks like 2K put two of them up a few weeks ago. So far it looks just like Poland and Australia have been released, but I assume the others will follow in time? Both were £3.16 and contained four tracks (Ancient, Medieval, Industrial, Atomic).
I bought the Poland one and I'm now the happiest girl on the planet - I didn't buy Aus because Curtin always appears in my games and I'm sick of Waltzing Matilda, but it does leave my collection incomplete.
View attachment 536732

Great to hear :) I guess it's going to be the same "edited" soundtrack as the Deluxe edition has though; only a few themes per Civ.

You can get all the music files from your PC though. They are all located as .wem files on your device of choice.

I converted them to mp3 and uploaded them here for everyone to enjoy:

https://mega.nz/#!IVsRwC5A!hk2MPjJ1vulOiUKIVfMg_5v9WfxwxinjeXT22ui8pBY

Makes listening much easier, and I often have long drives on which I switch the soundtrack on for hours on end : )

Somehow an update to this went under the radar. The music from all DLC packs are now live on iTunes. Rejoice! The collection may now me complete, pending any new xpacs.

Somehow an update to this went under the radar. The music from all DLC packs are now live on iTunes. Rejoice! The collection may now me complete, pending any new xpacs.
Because I am a silly sausage and never updated it! I have all of the soundtracks now (except Australia because reasons), but yes - I can confirm that the rest are now available. But it's gonna cost you about the price of an expansion pack to get all the DLC OSTs.

Top Bottom