Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Maybe it's a preserve. Keeping the village in it's original state. Letting the habitants live traditional lives.
Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 6.44.04 PM.png

um...how did that warrior get into the Hobart campus?

LOL.

That's a very good question. Also considering city state units are not allowed to be in major civ's borders even when it's the suzerain.

Russia must sure LOVE me for fulfilling my promise.

upload_2017-4-21_12-17-55.png

LOL.

That's a very good question. Also considering city state units are not allowed to be in major civ's borders even when it's the suzerain.
Maybe when the border of Hobbart expanded , the warrior was "pushed" there ?

Maybe when the border of Hobbart expanded , the warrior was "pushed" there ?

But how can it be pushed onto an illegal tile?

um...how did that warrior get into the Hobart campus?
There is suzerain city-state on the other side of the mountain that spawned this warrior, that stayed there all the game long.
The funny part is that even when later on this city-state declared war on me - this warrior never did any damage to Campus or its improvements.
Honestly, looks like a bug to me ... But still, 12 science, OMG! Never saw such thing since. And yes, I won a science victory in that sessions.

To bully Gandhi or not to bully Gandhi... Shall I buy the tile or not?

upload_2017-4-23_12-45-57.png

Do you have a nuclear shelter?

Going for a science victory. Don't have nuclear shelters yet, but I'll have them before he has nukes.

He does have a Nuke Happy agenda by the way.

Oh, and I bought the tile.

This desert isn't lacking aluminium... Meanwhile my world-spanning 21-city empire doesn't have any within it's borders...

EDIT: Wait, it can only be found in desert? What sense does THAT make?

upload_2017-4-24_19-22-49.png

Top Bottom