Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Depends. Do you want to have more classical and medieval era great people or does it not matter to you?

dedicate life to God

Attachments

• 20170625142837_1.jpg
    20170625142837_1.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 479
Actually smart city placement from Norway...

upload_2017-6-25_13-50-49.png

Beautiful... In one turn. (to avoid having to break promises and everything)

Warning: GotM 17.

Spoiler :

upload_2017-6-26_18-49-2.png

upload_2017-6-26_18-49-49.png

Last edited:
OMG - flood plains!! Can you guess which pantheon I took?

FP.png

Did you manage to put any commercial hubs next to a river?
I haven't got that far yet. I'm only on about turn 50 and for the last several turns I've been fighting off an early DoW from both Spain and Brazil.

But you're right — it will be a challenge not being able to place districts in all those flood plains. Too bad I'm not playing as Egypt!

Nice!

(You may want to wrap some spoiler tags around that though as a warning/heads up to GOTM participants )

Good point.

Two inland seas that can be connected by cities to the ocean right next to one another. Sadly it can't be connected to the ocean north of Bergen and Kristiansand (warning, GotM 17):
Spoiler :

upload_2017-6-28_13-5-11.png

Apparently, William of Orange from Civ V would become green with envy if he saw this. So many places where he could place his great Polders...

I always thought that was super funny. If there's one thing you don't think of when you think "Netherlands", it's desert. And yet a desert start was so strong on them.

That is excellent for the Great Scientist who gains science based on number of rainforest tiles.

That one comes so late though, that you already don't need to bother. A bit like Great Library :D And there's another one that gives all remaining eurekas, that one is exactly like Great Library.

I was playing as Kongo, going for cultural victory and Saladin offered me a joint war against Russia, but we eventually ended up with this. Nice deal, don't you think?

Deal.png

From war preparation talks to buying religious relics... What happened there?

Also surprised that Saladin gives up a relic for only 240 gold, wouldn't expect that considering his religious focus.

Top Bottom