Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

It could be strong start in CivV but in CivVI it was, umm, sad start&ending for Rome.
Much whale. Very blue. So sorry.
That is one impressive natural border - nearly 20 tile mountain range, wow! Had you built one of your cities nearer, it would have been a perfect spot for a 4 mountain tile national park. Then you could've shipped in some Yetis and rake in tourism benefits :D
What were your map settings btw, and could you dig out the seed? Kinda intrigued to try it out.
Standard all the way. I'll see what I can do re: seed.

Young Teddy. What you get when you play with leader animations enabled on a lowly graphics card...

teddy.jpg

Must be Civ 6 -- so far I count 2 happy AI's in all of the screenshots combined.

Can't figure out how to write an AI? Just make everyone angry for no apparent reason and turn every Emperor+ game into total war by turn ~150. Whee

Untrue. If you go along with their agendas, trade with them, etc, they will be happy and like you. It's probably impossible to be friendly with ALL the AIs in a particular civ game, but it is possible to be friends and even allies - even with civs you've been to war with in the past. Even when you go to war in the modern age or later. Even when you don't move troops quickly enough away from the borders where they are watching you with their 15 crossbows. etc.

I had a deity game where I was DOF / Allied with three of the civs at the end in the modern era. That made for an alliance of half the world against the remaining guys.

Your agent Charlotte in Novgorod succeeded in stealing the Great Work "Sistine Chapel Ceiling."

Huh. Must have been a pretty stealthy spy to be able to sneak out of there undetected with the ceiling itself. Do you think she snuck out the back door? Or maybe out of the new gaping hole where the ceiling once was?

Top Bottom