Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

OK, Pedro is definitely Ramkhamhaeng of Civ VI. The amount of insolence is just incredible. Just look.

View attachment 474624

I'm not sure where you decided to leave your units, but I'd say, move them over, buy a Heavy Chariot in Rome and get that free city.

I'm not sure where you decided to leave your units, but I'd say, move them over, buy a Heavy Chariot in Rome and get that free city.
Already happended. And I also conquered one German city and liberated a city-state. I would keep it, but it was Muscat, so you quite have to understand...

Amsterdam forgot that they can't capture a capital

Attachments

• 20170723180427_1.jpg
    20170723180427_1.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 617
Amsterdam forgot that they can't capture a capital

That spearman is having deja vu because he's never watched a zombie movie or tv show that didn't have at least 1 scene with zombies clawing at a glass door with a living human on the other side.

I was playing Jadwiga's Legacy scenario and I noticed that Ottomans can train ghost crossbowmen!

Ghost.png

That reminds me of the time I was driving by a store near the Buffalo River (over 20 years ago lol) in Arkansas where the sign read: There's no time like the present to purchase a hand gun.

In Gandhi's case: There's no time like the present to launch a thermonuclear device. Why should turn 43 be a limitation??

I was just about to post a similar image, only in my case it was turn 44.

Nukes in 2280 BC -- what a visionary! :)

Sometimes getting a free scout from tribe village is bad, I cannot move the free scout and end turn.

Attachments

• 20170728192837_1.jpg
    20170728192837_1.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 519
Top Bottom