Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

war.jpg

Sometimes you get the strange feeling there is going to be a war pretty soon, but you can't quite explain why :mischief:

Not really where I wanted my Great Admiral to spawn..

Would be nice if you could transfer admirals to other cities from the harbor district rather than the city center

Forbidden Island ... how are you at scaling cliffs?

Playing as Rome, with Kongo as my neighbour providing me with 2 early game setlers I had a good start. But then Spain decide to forward settle me during my war against Kongo... While I was blocking one of his setlers by buying some land and put my units at the river he founded Valencia... There isn't even any luxury there, nor any strategic resource and there is plenty land round his capital still. Perhaps he just wants me to raze his ones xD!

Strangly tho it seems to be I self can't put any city's on other ones borders, like 3 tiles away from theirs... And of course he was immediately complaining about troops near his border (without having open borders my troops are in his since he just founded that city).

Last edited:
Seems Kongo was a bit indecisive this game as to whether it should go tall as its civ is designed for or whether it should go wide anyway

Last edited:
Top Bottom