Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

^
Poor Poundmaker is doing even worse in my game. He didn't declare any wars himself or hasn't conquered any cities, so I don't know why everybody hates him.

Probably because he looks like he works in the IT department.

So Mr. Advisor, you're telling me that I can settle on those turtles in the ocean....

... erm, OK. Not to mention that the tile is only 2 from city centre :lol:

Yeah that's been happening to me as well recently, it has a habit of showing that icon on luxeries now. Probably just a visual bug.

What a coincidence! I read Discworld while I'm travelling to school or home by bus. I'm currently finishing reading Equal Rites, and moving to Mort :D

Mort is one of my favourites, although I'll admit I haven't read as many of the series as I want to - there's just so many! I was glad to find time over the Christmas break to see an exhibition on Terry Pratchett's life and work in Salisbury before it closed, featuring loads of stunning art by the various illustrators - http://www.pratchetthisworld.com.

I don't know if "funny" is the word I would use for this. More like "infuriating."

Look, the near perfect Petra city! Without a single flat tile to build Petra on!

upload_2018-2-18_14-47-4.png

Luckily I'm a modder so I inserted this cheat. :D

upload_2018-2-18_14-54-23.png

Last edited:
Yeah that's been happening to me as well recently, it has a habit of showing that icon on luxeries now. Probably just a visual bug.

I saw the same after the initial release for a while. I thought it
might only arise with Gedemon's Ynamp.
The icon disappears for me in R&F after a unit is sent off shore.

Would have never guessed Monty is actually bald under his headdress. Maybe I am the world's poison though, he doesn't look at all healthy, definitely showing his age.

Attachments

• 20180218225722_1.jpg
    20180218225722_1.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 221
Top Bottom