Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

That moment when the city-states' armies are more impressive than Spain's... :p

@AmtrakQuebec Where does the faith come from? Petra is +1 food, +1 production, +1 culture, right?

The pantheon that gives faith for tile appeal perhaps? I guess its that because the grassland next to St Basil's has faith as well as some of the tundra tiles.

The flat tundra tile is supposed to be at -1 though: +2 from forests, -2 from mines, -1 from Industrial Zone. Even with Eiffel Tower that's not enough.

It was my original thought as well though.

This start location....

Move SW, settle on forest. You're standing on a 2f2p tile which you want to work, and later on you can replace it with a UI, while the tile SW won't have a UI because the tiles W and SE of that tile will have the UI already.

Also, not enough hills to become a true powerhouse, but certainly a good start.

(just wait until you get that TRIPLE SPICES start though)

If that was my game, I would be discovered by two barbarian scouts by turn 5, who come from rider spawning camps.
I had to abandon my first Netherlands game because my tiny island literally had three horse-spawning barbarian camps and I couldn't even leave my city to clear them. :sad:

I had to abandon my first Netherlands game because my tiny island literally had three horse-spawning barbarian camps and I couldn't even leave my city to clear them. :sad:
Yep. Horse barbs next to your borders in the early game are a total nightmare.

Same goes for Teddy Roosevelt and Gilgamesh.

Yep. Horse barbs next to your borders in the early game are a total nightmare.

Same goes for Teddy Roosevelt and Gilgamesh.
I'll take horse barbs, Teddy, and Gilgamesh over finding I've started near Dom Satan. :p

Georgiownt. :hammer:

Edit: I should probably mention that I had a Heroic Atomic Age. My game literally was like:

Normal Ancient => Dark Classical => Heroic Medieval => Golden Renaissance => Golden Industrial => Dark Modern => Heroic Atomic => Golden Information. Not a single Normal age since the Ancient era. :crazyeye:

Tamar is powerful if you know what you're doing.

Last edited:
Hello Neighbor.jpg

My first ever Rise and Fall game, and the Civ closest to me just had to be Chandragupta's India. Note: I handpicked all the other 9 Civs/Leaders to be the new ones. I saw Chandy's Positive Agenda message, then his negative after he settled Calcutta to the South of Carthage.:rolleyes:

Can't settle south of India.....jpg

:cry: This loyalty system intimidates the heck out of me!

RIP Carthage.jpg

RIP Carthage. :cry: Another CS I haven't met also got conquered. It stinks Carthage's new Suzerain bonus is less useful. I want Firaxis to add Carthage to the game, so I can kick Chandy's butt as them. Payback!

Top Bottom