Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

A dazzling place with warm welcomes from their favorite Dutch and Aztec characters, rides, candy shops and fireworks, Amsterdam - Rotterdam Polder Water World Park believes it can share a whole new world with you and your family to make dreams come true.

View attachment 489170

Park map view:

View attachment 489171

(Note: This was while playing with my Combined Tweaks mod that somewhat eases restrictions on Polders, although I'm not sure it mattered in this instance).
How on earth did you get Angkor without an aqueduct?

How on earth did you get Angkor without an aqueduct?

Yeah, how is that possible?
Was that changed with Rise and Fall?

The mod loosens restrictions on World Wonders.

Oh ok, that mod makes it easier for AI Civs to build Angkor Wat though.

I'm guessing the two treed tiles around it had something to do with that.

Yeah but that's the point. You lose three from Industrial Zone and two mines, you get two from the trees, which puts you at -1, and you're researching Rifling, so you can't even have Eiffel Tower yet. I just don't understand where the 3 appeal is coming from...

Ah, yes, grey, rainy, and foggy Saint Petersburg, Russia - the holy city of happiness!
What's wrong with grey, rainy, and foggy places? Those are my happy places. :p (I also have a sun sensitivity: I break out in a rash if I spend too much time in the sun. I'm also a writer. So there's that. :p )

What's wrong with grey, rainy, and foggy places? Those are my happy places. :p (I also have a sun sensitivity: I break out in a rash if I spend too much time in the sun. I'm also a writer. So there's that. :p )

Don't you live in Florida? The sunshine state?!

Don't you live in Florida? The sunshine state?!
Yes, and I hate it here with a passion. :p (Not just because of the sunshine. I miss the mountains out West. Never had the privilege to live there, but if I had my choice I'd be in Washington state right now. :( )

Ah, yes, grey, rainy, and foggy Saint Petersburg, Russia - the holy city of happiness!
Overview:

Happiness Russia Overview.png

Three Kongolese cities (not shown) are under the influence of Happiness.

Yes, and I hate it here with a passion. :p (Not just because of the sunshine. I miss the mountains out West. Never had the privilege to live there, but if I had my choice I'd be in Washington state right now. :( )

Pretty waterlogged at the moment. Welcome to Wettington State.

Yeah but that's the point. You lose three from Industrial Zone and two mines, you get two from the trees, which puts you at -1, and you're researching Rifling, so you can't even have Eiffel Tower yet. I just don't understand where the 3 appeal is coming from...

Well there is only one mine next to it (I'm guessing you think the Deer are a mine since they have so much production :lol: ). As for the rest, can't really help you there... perhaps it's a glitch, or perhaps it's just because I'm so damn appealing :)

Well there is only one mine next to it (I'm guessing you think the Deer are a mine since they have so much production :lol: ). As for the rest, can't really help you there... perhaps it's a glitch, or perhaps it's just because I'm so damn appealing :)

Wait. That's a deer. That means it's +1 instead of -1 (it's a forest as well if there's deer unless you specifically chopped it before improving the deer). Would bring it to 1, I guess you got another +1 from somewhere then.

Eh, I still don't get it, as the rice tile doesn't give a faith despite river+wonder+forest-industrial zone, which should be 2 appeal by itself, but I'm just gonna give up.

Don't get me wrong. I love rain myself. This is just the general sentiment people have about such weather.
In Israel we have only two seasons: autumn and HELL, so I hate summer myself.

Top Bottom