Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Why must you taunt me oh beautiful tribal village? How did you get on your peaceful, yet frigid island tribal villagers? How do I visit you on your island tribal villagers?

I suppose maybe a spec ops can get there. Of course I have no nearby cities, so no. Have to let this one go, as difficult as it is. Even if I could get there, it would be a suicide mission. Sending an expensive spec ops for a pop of 20 faith would just cause a rage quit. :D

Build a city on the forest island just above the ice, send your spec-ops from there.

It's not about the reward, it's about the principle.

Montebadger doesn't give a about your ridiculously close capital, Chandra.

MontePwna.png

(nb: i'm playing on a LARGE map with one LESS opponent than normal. And Patna spawned 6 tiles from Tenochtitlan. :crazyeye:)

MontePwna.png

Could someone please tell me what mod is used for this info below leader ... I almost use no mods in Civ VI (there is enough content for me), but cant find this one which everyone seems to be using

OMG... you do realize that this is a direct give away to your actual age ? :lol:

Well, since I live upstairs from you, I guess it's okay :thumbsup:
In my defence I like a lot of music that's older than me! I grew up with my parents' tastes, what can I say :lol:

(although I was one year old when that song came out so technically I am older than it... :mischief:)

(nb: i'm playing on a LARGE map with one LESS opponent than normal. And Patna spawned 6 tiles from Tenochtitlan. :crazyeye:)
That would have made Christopher Columbus' job a lot easier.

Top Bottom