Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

I had that happen in a game. My case seemed to be weird pathing. Not much you can do. In my case I just fortified my warrior since it wasn't costing me maintenance. I don't have the cliff promotion, so I'm stuck there for eternity like a Japanese soldier on a deserted island.

That's... a dream come true!
If it wasn't on Epic, I'd ask you to share a t0 save file :)

The impression I've gotten from reading on the forums is that Canada survives tundra better than most civs but still wont be very productive in that biome, so I rerolled. But It's my first game with them so I don't really know for sure tbh.

Better buff up a bit in case Canadians attack me with their Mounties. LOL.
gdrbuff.jpg

I think I may found stumbled upon a game breakingly strong game mechanic.

Hallyu + Eleanor = free cities from your bleeping ALLIES:

ALOLnor.png

ALOLnor_2.png

(btw notice that free city inside mongolia on the mini-map? also my work :p)

The nefarious German plan to prevent me from using my great musicians. Put their fighters in the middle of my theater squares. On a side note, how is this even possible? I guess they are using deploy and selecting my theater square.

The nefarious German plan to prevent me from using my great musicians. Put their fighters in the middle of my theater squares. On a side note, how is this even possible? I guess they are using deploy and selecting my theater square.

If you have an unlocked TS somewhere, just shuffle your Great Works into the blocked district.

Phew, guess I'm lucky I'm playing Phoenicia so that I won't have to worry about him loyalty flipping my cities from this

Rome did something like that in my game last night. I was puzzled to see the city wasn't losing loyalty, then I remembered we had a cultural alliance. :mad:

Rome did something like that in my game last night. I was puzzled to see the city wasn't losing loyalty, then I remembered we had a cultural alliance. :mad:
Yes it's actually happened to me twice now in different games by the civ I had a cultural alliance with, so I don't think that's a coincidence. The AI probably just assumes the tile is safe from loyalty pressure due to it. Doesn't take into account that you can just switch alliance type at the next possible opportunity...

Top Bottom