Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

I think this fellow may have had a bit too much to eat. First he denounces me, asking “how my people can attain the divine without examples of divinity.“ Then this trade offer! I am uncertain as to whether ergot grows in his region, but it’s the best theory I can come up with for his behavior.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...cals-eaten-bread-contaminated-fungus-LSD.html

Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX11) 5_5_2018 1_31_46 PM.png

Apparently Aztec history isn't all that great.

I guess some priests got hold of their codices again. :p

Gandhi thanked Gilgamesh for declaring war on Valletta???

Attachments

• 20180507120724_1.jpg
    20180507120724_1.jpg
    769.4 KB · Views: 337
Gandhi thanked Gilgamesh for declaring war on Valletta???

Move along, just Gandhi showing his true face, nothing to see here. Move along.

Which mods are you using Disgustipated? I stopped using CQUI (not sure of the letters) because I have gotten screens like that and I can't sent envoys as well as maybe one cs shows in the screen even though I have met 4 or 5.

Which mods are you using Disgustipated?

none, my last 3 games have been with mods disabled (though still subscribed).

Mt. Mazama strikes again. :p

It must be Llao's revenge. Llao is the Klamath god of the underworld. The Klamath are native to the Crater Lake area and consider it sacred.

Are they the ones who have some ancient myths that may go all the way back to the eruption that formed Crater Lake?

Playing this hot seat game with my brother. I'm Monty, conquering Nubia, and he's Seondeok. He hasn't met anyone yet, only few city states. He found Muscat. Muscat is influenced by some unknown player... But something tells him it's actually Genghis Khan.

Something tells us it's Genghis....png

Some time later...

Let's build a city on whales!

Let's build a city on whales!.png

Last edited:
Playing this hot seat game with my brother. I'm Monty, conquering Nubia, and he's Seondeok. He hasn't met anyone yet, only few city states. He found Muscat. Muscat is influenced by some unknown player... But something tells him it's actually Genghis Khan.

View attachment 495473

Some time later...

Let's build a city on whales!

View attachment 495476

If only you were playing England, you could name it Cardiff.

If only you were playing England, you could name it Cardiff.
Of course, if he were playing as England, there'd be a slightly higher chance that whales and Wales are not homophones. :mischief: (But only slightly higher...I've known a few Americans, mostly over a certain age from the West Coast, who distinguish wh and w.)

Top Bottom