Resource icon

Civ VI Seed Pitter 0.2.0

Mac user and programmer here. Would be happy to test GUI or CLI version.

Thank you so much for this useful little program. No problem downloading and no virus warnings from Kaspersky.

what does the seed generate? the grassland ,plain ,mountains only or the resource on them? does it contain the City states and other CIVs?

I just tried it, and Norton went berserk with virus warnings and then quarantined the file. I will try it again tonight at home on a different computer. I don't want to dink with the security settings on this one.

It seems every save Game file I load has a Map Seed of 24.

Is this normal?

Last edited:
Chaoskampf Studios updated Civ VI Seed Pitter with a new update entry:

Works on the latest saves following Australian Summer update and Rise and Fall expansion

Changelog:
  • Support for changes to save file format brought on by the Australian Summer update--works with the Rise and Fall expansion and the most recent patch
  • Now attempts to find the default save folder automatically
  • Preliminary macOS support! I've cross-compiled a version that just might work but am unable to test myself. Let me know if you can help!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just found your program very useful so wanted to pop in and say thanks. Also to let you know I used it on a save game with Better Balanced Starts and Better Balanced Game mods installed among maybe 5+ other less impactful mods with full Frontier Pass DLC and other updates and it still worked. Cheers for the work!

Top Bottom