1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Civ VI] Vote for World Wonders you want to see released by Community Wonders

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Deliverator, Aug 13, 2019 at 5:59 AM.

?

Vote for World Wonders you want to see released by Community Wonders

1. Arc de Triomphe

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Arecibo Observatory

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Azadi Tower

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Brandenburg Gate

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  5. Charminar

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. Cheomseongdae

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Dome of the Rock

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Horyu-ji

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  9. Ishtar Gate

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Las Lajas Sanctuary

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Malwiya Minaret

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  12. Pantheon

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  13. Pentagon

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  14. Porcelain Tower

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  15. Red Fort

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  16. Si-o-se-pol (Bridge)

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  17. The Motherland Calls

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  18. Thomaskirche (JS Bach's "Cathedral")

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  19. Tower Bridge (Bridge)

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  20. Trafalgar Square

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  21. Uffington White Horse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. Vijaya Stambha (Chittorgarh)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

The Community Wonders series has now released a number of new World Wonders and a few more are planned.

This poll is an opportunity to vote on World Wonders you'd like to see released by Community Wonders in the future.

There are few Wonders that already in the pipeline that are not included in the list, for example, Abu Simbel and the Empire State Building.

Maximum three picks per person and no changing later!

Xandinho and Infixo like this.
  2. AsimovtheCat

AsimovtheCat Chieftain

I’m really exited about the prospect of having more bridges in the game. I’d love it if that were a district.

3. Deliverator

Yeah, it would be nice is we could have river-spanning bridge Wonders rather than inter-continental bridge Wonders like the Golden Gate but at the moment these would have to follow the latter layout.

4. Gedemo

Gedemo Cacique

A fun one would be the Cerne Abbas Giant :lol:

5. Xandinho

Xandinho Warlord

First of all, I would like to say that I am loving your wonders, you are doing a really good job, most of those wonders should already be in the game (especially Borobudur and Neuschwanstein), thank you very much.

About the poll, I voted for Dome of the Rock, Pantheon and Brandenburg Gate. I would also like to have voted for Porcelain Tower, Las Lajas Sanctuary, Charminar, Ishtar Gate, Red Fort and Cheomseongdae.

Cheomseongdae would be an interesting Korean wonder, but if I can suggest another one, Hwangnyong Temple might be a better option, this was the Korean wonder in Age of Empires II, and according to wikipedia, this was "the tallest structure in East Asia and the tallest wooden structure in the world at the time of its construction", although I don't know if you can find an art for it.

Temple of Solomon would also be interesting, as the game lacks a Jewish wonder. Another suggestion is St. Peter's Basilica, as it is the most important place of Catholicism, and can work as a religious/diplomatic wonder. Some other suggestions, if you find art for them, are: Taq Kasra (a Persian wonder), Great Mosque of Samarra (an Arabian wonder), Hassan Tower (a Moroccan wonder), Shwedagon Paya (a Burmese wonder), and Belém Tower (a Portuguese wonder).

Anyway, I'm excited about the upcoming releases, especially Abu Simbel.

6. WendiQ

WendiQ Chieftain

I like the idea, but since current rivers are already passable, I don't think it would have much effect in the game..
    I think tower bridge and other bridge wonders are what needed in the game however.

7. Deliverator

Thanks for the suggestions! Temple of Solomon is one that @ChimpanG has been working on so it may emerge at some point. The Malwiya Minaret is actually part of the Great Mosque of Samarra complex.

8. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

Just for GFX candy & their relative heights -- i'd love to be able to compare your own Burj Khalifa with our Canadian CN-Tower in Toronto which IIRC, was already created by Firaxis in Civ5.

Of course.. there are almost unlimited probabilities with a lot of personal favorites by many players. Although, i really like the general idea of trying to support previously "Official" versions similar to Mt-Rushmore or Space Elevator of Civ4, etc.

9. ShiroToraRyu

ShiroToraRyu Civ 6 Modder

Hwangnyongsa Pagoda is long-time planned by me, would be cool if we could release this in the future for the Community Wonders :)

10. WendiQ

WendiQ Chieftain

Hi, don't mind me, I am a wonder fanatic...
    I would love to see more wonders from Japan.
    Would you tell me what wonders are you planning to do next? :lol:

11. ShiroToraRyu

ShiroToraRyu Civ 6 Modder

i for one currently working on a Chinese Wonder, a new Version of the „Temple of Heaven“, next one i will working on will be a japanese Wonder. Cant tell you more yet. :)

12. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

Any wonders you do from the Ancient/Classical era (and in the "Old World") will, of course, be automatically be a recommended mod to run with AD.