Civ World Registration

greshick

Chieftain
So Civ World is entering Alpha and I have created a team for it. You need a Facebook account and the link to register is here: http://www.2kgames.com/civworld/alpha/

Team Name: Civ fanatics
Team Leader: greshick

Moderator Action: For more information about CivWorld, Civilization's new Facebook game, click here.

Kyroshill

Huh?
ummmmm..... ok.... forgive my ignorance... but what is it?

lietkynes

Hello sword !

No offense but no thanks
Moderator Action: No offense, but that is not a particularly polite way to welcome a new member.

I'll vouch for greshick as he's on the CFC chat a lot and has been since before ciV came out.

Venereus

This Is Streamlined!
I'll vouch for greshick as he's on the CFC chat a lot and has been since before ciV came out.

Still, shouldn't 2K Greg or someone like that be announcing this thing?

Anyway, greshick, I'm applying for your team.

SuperJay

Bending Space and Time
So this is Sid's Facebook Civ project? It's been released?

Drakarska

Epic Dadness
ummmmm..... ok.... forgive my ignorance... but what is it?

Just go to FB, and type in civ world. 109k + drooling fanatics awaiting another dumbed down version of the game. Sid's gonna make a butt ton of cash. Sigh, hopefully GalCiv 3 will come out sometime in the next year or so.

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
So this is Sid's Facebook Civ project? It's been released?
Yes, it's the Facebook Civ progject. No it hasn't been released, this is a link to sign up for a closed Alpha.

2K Greg

<span style="font-weight:bold; text-decoration: un

Venereus

This Is Streamlined!
I did announce it, on Facebook and our forums and Twitter ;)

greshick, it'd be great if you could add this link to your post because it explains what you're talking about:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150091587224561

It's a letter from Sid explaining the Closed Alpha and giving a little insight in to how the game works.

But not here, wich is really odd.

Guess all the Civ V bashing won us a [HARDCORE - DO NOT TOUCH] red stamp.:crazyeye:

Also, I remember joining a Facebook page long ago that was about this game (and was official, probably the same one that now changed name). Why didn't I get an PM or something? That'd be nice.

EDIT: I just noticed there's Civ V bashing in the comments of Sid's letter. Looks like there's no escaping it. LOL

2K Elizabeth

<span style="font-weight:bold; text-decoration: un
But not here, wich is really odd.

Guess all the Civ V bashing won us a [HARDCORE - DO NOT TOUCH] red stamp.:crazyeye:

Also, I remember joining a Facebook page long ago that was about this game (and was official, probably the same one that now changed name). Why didn't I get an PM or something? That'd be nice.

EDIT: I just noticed there's Civ V bashing in the comments of Sid's letter. Looks like there's no escaping it. LOL

No such stamp exists for us! But Greg's first duty is to the official channels and they exploded this morning, as you can imagine.

Venereus

This Is Streamlined!
No such stamp exists for us! But Greg's first duty is to the official channels and they exploded this morning, as you can imagine.

I understand. But for me (and I'm probably not alone here), CFC is my official channel. I get my Civ news from this site's homepage. It would have been nice to have this info posted there, especially because it would've displaced Jon Shafer's selfshot pic from the top. It's been there for days now. Not pretty.

Venereus

This Is Streamlined!
If anyone wants to, join my team :)
Team: USS Enterprise
Captain: Jean-Luc Picard

Oh damn, I already joined the OP's not-so-nerdy team.:scan:

Why didn't I came up with something like this?

Team: The Fellowship of the Ring
Captain: Frodo

Team: The Planeteers
Captain: Captain Planet

Team: The Forty Thieves
Captain: Ali Baba

Team: SSV Normandy
Captain: Shepard

I could go all day...

Top Bottom