Civ1 versions in member profiles

Sir_Lancelot

Emperor
Currently we are "able" to own the following Civ1 versions:
Civ DOS, Civ Win, CivNet, and Civ SNES.

There are several versions missing, most notably the Amiga version, and the upgraded Amiga AGA version. I own the Amiga AGA version, and it's almost like Civ "1.5".

Edit,
AGA is the Advanced Graphics Architecture for the last generation Amigas.

I only owned the original Civ1 Amiga version. Sad to say but the PC version was better(in regards to the graphics; i never played it on the PC), which is telling considering the PCs of that era were crap, and they barely had a couple of titles which could compare to the graphics of the Amiga ones..

I only owned the original Civ1 Amiga version. Sad to say but the PC version was better(in regards to the graphics; i never played it on the PC), which is telling considering the PCs of that era were crap, and they barely had a couple of titles which could compare to the graphics of the Amiga ones..
I have never seen a game on both those platforms that was not superior on Amiga. What about the sound, was that okay on PC? Other games from that era that I tried on PC were horrible, especially the sound. The PC sound was sometimes worse than that of Commodore 64! Maybe it has to do which platform was the original platform, games that first were developed for PC were perhaps a bit less likely to be crap on PC.

I'm a very proud owner of Civilization AGA and I want to put that on my profile. I'll not tick for one of the other Civ1 versions.

Top Bottom