Civ2 MGE & ToT Scenario/Mod Preservation Project Log (378 Processed + 7 Super Collections)

Blake00

CFC Mod Archivist & Social Media Helper
Supporter
Preservation Projects:
=======================================================================
Project Status:

PROJECT IN PROGRESS! What you see today may not be what's there tomorrow as this is ever expanding!

TOTAL PROCESSED SO FAR:
  • 378 INDIVIDUAL SCENARIOS (374 MGE & 4 ToT)
  • 7 SUPER COLLECTION BACKUPS (Containing THOUSANDS of scenarios)
=======================================================================
About:

Hey guys, some of you may have seen me asking, searching and collecting lots of stuff for many months and talking about preserving them, well now it's time to put my money where my mouth is and actually get everything I've collected uploaded and cataloged for the benefit the communities. I've already got ongoing threads for lost scenario searches and super threads for cataloging my scenario discoveries, but I don't have a thread keeping track & managing all my uploads to different sites. Eventually the links & info I'm putting in this thread will be used as a source when I post my Civ HD video series. This thread may end up being useful legacy resource for others too since it will be filled with many scenario downloads, mirrors and pictures.

The video series:

Step one is to obviously make sure that each scenario/mod is hosted at CivFanatics either in the downloads section or at the Scenario League wiki. Everything on both would be great in the long run however they're on the same server and my priority at the moment is protecting scenarios from another Apolyton disaster & CFC atomic disaster (where the entire download sections were lost and the SLeague was nearly lost too) so getting copies of these files onto other sites will help protect from that. These other sites will not just be some run of the mill upload/download site where files disappear within a year or so (eg cloud storage, rapidshare, mega upload etc) but actual long standing huge sites dedicated to the preservation of mods and other files that will hopefully keep these scenarios safe for decades.

I'm using ModDB for the first offsite file mirror as ModDB has been around for 20 years and is by far the largest Modding support site on the net. So it shouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon and it includes a barely used Civ2 section just waiting for us all to take advantage of it ( @Catfish did some stuff in it a few years back so I'm going to pick up where he left off). While modders can create full blown fancy mod project pages with pictures, videos and dev diary articles (like I have done for my own Civ2 mods) modders can also just use the simple file hosting section which behaves similarly to the CFC downloads area (eg just file, description, tags, picture and you're done).

I've also made a late decision to add even more redundancy and have a second offsite file mirror on archive.org internet library as once again they've been around for more than 20 years and much like Wikipedia is probably such a critical part of the internet now that it should hopefully never fall despite surviving on donations. While it's not normally a site used for mods it pretty much hosts everything you can think and I've been using it for retro Aus video game magazine preservation efforts so I've become used to its systems and believe they can be adapted for good mod hosting and browsing. Ironically there's a large amount of not so legal copies of Civ game install cds in the library too eg I can see Civ2, CiC, FW, and ToT CD iso's on there and no one seems to care, so clearly they really do accept nearly everything lol. Your uploads even get auto generated torrent share links! Also because they're essentially an online library they have excellent search options allowing you to really fine tune & break down the collection into authors and sub categories (eg scenario, modpack, ToT, MGE, Star Trek, author etc) for easy browsing.

I particularly like how things look visually on Internet Library as the mods are displayed in quite an attractive fashion with nice big thumbnail pictures.

upload_2021-6-20_0-54-51.png

These new expanding scenario collections on each site can be browsed using these links thanks to a new tag I made:
  1. https://forums.civfanatics.com/tags/civilization-2-mod/ (Unable to tag other peoples uploads so this tag list is smaller. Regular tag filter removed list HERE )
  2. https://www.moddb.com/tags/civilization-2-mod (Regular tag filter removed list HERE)
  3. https://archive.org/search.php?query=subject:Civ2ModCollection&sort=titleSorter (use left side library search options to fine tune results, there's also a A-Z bar above)
Preservation and file redundancy aside these sites have their own massive traffic meaning they could give great exposure to the SL forum, the SL wiki and the Civ2 scenario scene via referrals. ModDB will often promote your work across their main news page and all their social medias, they've done it with my stuff and I saw them doing it recently when I talked Vindsval into putting his huuuuge 1.5gig Civ3 Warhammer Apocalypse scenario on ModDB. I'll also make sure each scenario has links to CFC and the SLeague to bring some of that traffic here! I'll also interlink between the 3 different mod libraries on every download page so that if one goes down people can easily get to the other 2 copies which will 'hopefully' future proof things. I'm also doing my darnedest to use consistent labeling, tags and descriptions to differentiate MGE/ToT/FW/CiC content and allow easy browsing. Eg if you just want Test of Time then here's some pure ToT tag filters used here at CFC (also used by others), over on ModDB, and at the Archive Library.

Hopefully by setting up these offsite mirrors it'll ensure the era of peoples hard work disappearing within 1-5 years comes to an end. While I'm setting up mirrors for a lot of old previously lost content I'm hesitant to do it for newer content without permission from creators first since if I upload the file to these other sites then they won't have control and would need me for updates. That's why I usually talk people into doing their own uploads and I just do the legacy rescue uploads. However most of this stuff is old stuff so it shouldn't be much of a problem anyway and I can just power on through it lol.

While most scenarios are as they were originally I've recompressed them in 7zip to shrink their file size and if their sounds came in a separate file I inserted those into the main file as the days of missing sounds files due to separate (dial up era) download files getting separated needs to come to an end. In some cases I even went above & beyond and fixed graphical bugs in the scenario or added a title.gif if it didn't have one. However don't worry I don't want to irk the original creators so I wouldn't dare make any bigger changes/improvements unless it's in a separate addon pack (eg like what I did with Warcraft, Terminator & Civ2 Civ1 graphics mod addons). In some cases this improved recompressed copy only went onto the mirror sites because the original file is not under my control or I'm putting it off to a later date. Oh and I should also say more ToT content will start to appear as I transition from MGE to ToT over the coming months so don't worry about that either.

Because this is a WIP workspace the scenarios below are listed merely in the order of when I process them (I've already been uploading scenarios to CFC for a year now so I gotta go back and clean them all up to match the new standards). I'll probably reserve the first few comment spots in this thread and then edit them later to squish as much as I can into each to be more efficient and keep things together (ie not letting the work get separated by conversations) just this case this thread gets big as the thread is going to be the backbone for building 3 different libraries, and 1 of them (CFC) has existing content I don't want to accidentally duplicate. With so much information being copied and pasted backwards and forwards the chances of human error are high so let me know if I accidentally duplicate something already on CFC or accidentally put the wrong author or link on something!

As for how much stuff I'm covering, well right now I'm limiting myself to total conversion scenarios I plan to cover in my video series plus any other rare/lost scenario I'm given from collectors that I can't see anywhere else. If I expanded to everything else out there I'd be here in this thread for the next 10 years and never even get to ToT and Civ3 etc haha! HOWEVER people have donated to me entire collections filled with hundreds of scenarios so if you don't see a scenario in my scenario collection then make sure you check out these super collections below! I simply don't have time to add every scenario ever made individually so if you want to see some of your favorite scenarios added to the main collection instead of being hidden away in these super collection zip files then feel free to add them into the library collection yourself, as I hope that others in the future will be inspired to add scenarios to these libraries! I've written up step by step guides below with pictures on how to add content to these libraries. :)

If people want to help but don't want to fluff about with uploading individual scenarios then they are also very VERY welcome to donate their entire scenario collections to this project for me to sort out and preserve on these sites. I have setup some publicly accessible cloud storage with several gigabytes free that anyone can just drag and drop files into (literally it's that easy) so if you have an old CD or hard drive somewhere filled with scenarios from long gone websites and would like to donate please let me know and I'll PM you the link to my cloud. You will be publicly praised and credited for helping me or should you wish to remain anonymous that's no problem either. :)

One of the big Civ2 super sites still missing from the preservation collection is Whistler's (Kunal Shah) SidGames and it's hosted satellite sites like Civ2 Ziggurat, Jorrit's Civ2 Site, Markus's Ultimate/Planet Civ2, and Civ2 Scifilization which all had their own scenario collections with quite a few rarities that never made it to Poly or CFC. From what I can tell none of them survived Sidgames's rather sudden disappearance and webarchive didn't backup any of the downloads. Now that we've got Apolyton (& it's satellites), CivFanatics Atomic, and Dustin Dunns DSquared Zandanian League site it means SidGames (& it's satellites) really is the last super site missing from the Civ2 preservation project. So if anyone out there has content from those SidGames sites or a way to contact Whistler I'm all ears!!

Well hopefully that answers any questions people might ask so I think that's all the explanations done... now it's time to get busy!! :)

How to add a scenario/mod to ModDB:
Spoiler Click to EXPAND :

1. If you don't already have a ModDB account you'll need to register a new one. Pretty much as easy as signing up to a forum.

2. Go to Civilization 2 ModDB page. Here you can read articles posted by Civ2 modders, and browse pictures, videos and mods/scenarios.

To add a scenario/mod you have 2 choices. You can either A-Simply go to the Civ2 area "Files" subsection and add the file to the downloads area, or B-If you're the author or you have the authors permission you can go to the "Mods" subsection and create a full tribute page to the mod with it's own screenshots, videos, articles and files section (EXAMPLE I made for my Red Alert 2 scenario) . For the purposes of this guide we'll be taking the simple option A, although I certainly encourage modders to try option B to present their work in the best way possible.

3. Click on the "Files" tab subsection (the one yellow circled in picture under Civ 2, NOT the one in top menus) and you will see many files others have added. On the top bar of the files window you will see a small "+" plus icon. Hover your mouse over it and it will expand to say "+ Add file" (also yellow circled in picture below). Click on this to add your file (note: People who chose option B will find an identically placed "+" under the "Mods" tab subsection too).
upload_2021-7-2_17-0-41.png

4. The first area you'll see is the "Upload file" area. Click on the "Choose File" button to select the scenario/mod file you wish to upload. Click on the "Start Uploading" button to upload the file.

Alternatively you can click on the small "upload a file from a URL" link to switch to copying a file from another website (I've not tested that with CFC downloads though and Civ2 downloads are so small that re-uploading from your computer shouldn't be an issue).

I also recommend you use 7zip to compress your mod files before uploading as it will make them smaller than any other compression software out there (eg regular zip or WinRar). While less important with Civ2's smaller files it will still make a difference and save upload/download time and usage.

5. Next is the "Preview image" section. It is STRONGLY recommended that you take a picture of the scenario/mod, and the bigger the better! People are less likely to download scenarios they can't see (Personally I like to take a nice HD 1920x1080 screenshot and slap in the title.gif and a unit list to present the work in the best way possible!). Click on "Choose File" to select your picture file for uploading.
upload_2021-7-2_17-11-36.png

6. Next is the "Scheduler" which I normally just select to release immediately.

7. For "Category" if the mod is essentially finished then go with "Full Release". If it's an abandoned WIP then I guess "Demo" is the best option I can see.

8. "Tags" are very important for people finding your work and also ensuring that your file is added into the tag collections I've created with all the other files. So paste these tags into the field:

Civ2ModCollection, Civilization 2 Mod, Civilization 2, Civ 2, Scenario, MGE, Civilization Games, TOPIC

Switch out "Scenario" for "Modpack" if it's a pure modpack you're uploading that has no scenario. Keep both tags if the download is both a scenario and a sandbox modpack!

Switch out "MGE" for "ToT" if you're doing a Test of Time scenario. As this allows users to separate ToT and pre-ToT content in the file libraries.

Switch out "TOPIC" for the topic of the scenario/mod eg "Star Trek", "LOTR", "Roman" etc. If in doubt check out other similar scenarios in the collection to see an example of what to use.

upload_2021-7-2_17-37-14.png

9. Enter a title "Name" using the below format suggestion to best match the rest of the collection:

Name + Scenario/Modpack + version number (if there is one) + (CiC/FW/MGE/ToT)

Examples..
Lord of the One Ring Scenario v1.1 (MGE)
Dagor Bragollach Scenario v4.02 (CiC)
Star Trek The Final Frontier Modpack (ToT)

10. In "Summary" write a short description of the scenario/mod and include the author name. Personally I just write one line similar to what we do at CivFanactics.

11: In "Description" write or paste in details about the scenario/mod. Personally I have an "About" subsection where repeat the summary line (with author name), write where I got it from, if there's a support site or forum thread, and mention the rest of the collection. Then I do a "Original Description/Intro" subsection and paste in the original authors intro text or readme description.

upload_2021-7-2_17-44-53.png

12: The remaining options are automatically selected to match Civilization 2's categories and requirements etc so all that's left for you to do is hit the "Save Download" button on the bottom of the page! After a short delay (usually caused by them uploading your picture) you'll be redirected to your finished scenario/mod page! :)

You can then copy the link of the page and paste it into forums or on the Scenario League wiki site as mirror backup links to the respective scenario being discussed.

How to add a scenario/mod to Internet Archive Library:
Spoiler Click to EXPAND :

1. If you don't already have a Archive.org account you'll need to register a new one. The process is quite simple.

2. Go to Civilization 2 mods library search page. Here you can see all the existing scenarios/mods added to the collection.

3. No matter what page you are on in the website you should see a "Upload" button near the top far right hand corner of the website in the top menu bar (circled in yellow). Click on it to go to the Upload page (or my link).

upload_2021-7-2_18-38-19.png

4. You'll probably end up on a interim "Share your files" screen. Click the "Upload files" button to continue.

5. You should now be on the Upload screen where you'll have the usual options of either dragging and dropping your file into the screen or using the traditional "Choose files to upload" button. Use either to load your scenario/mod file into the site.

I recommend you use 7zip to compress your mod files before uploading as it will make them smaller than any other compression software out there (eg regular zip or WinRar). While less important with Civ2's smaller files it will still make a difference and save upload/download time and usage.

6. Once the file is either selected or dragged in you'll be finally taken to the proper upload page. In the top right area of the upload window you'll see the option to add additional files. Use this to add 1 or more screenshots. It is STRONGLY recommended that you take a picture of the scenario/mod, and the bigger the better! People are less likely to download scenarios they can't see (Personally I like to take a nice HD 1920x1080 screenshot and slap in the title.gif and a unit list to present the work in the best way possible!). Click on "Select files to add" (circled in red) to select your picture files for uploading (or you can drag & drop again).
upload_2021-7-2_18-48-26.png

7. Enter a name into "Page Title" using the below format suggestion to best match the rest of the collection:

Name + Civilization 2 + Scenario/Modpack + version number (if there is one) + (CiC/FW/MGE/ToT)

Unlike ModDB this is not a mods site, it has no Civ2 section, duplicate names are not allowed, and people can upload almost anything so its important to have "Civilization 2" in the title otherwise no one will know what it is!

Examples..
Lord of the One Ring Civilization 2 Scenario v1.1 (MGE)
Dagor Bragollach Civilization 2 Scenario v4.02 (CiC)
Star Trek The Final Frontier Civilization 2 Modpack (ToT)

8. "Page URL" usually has a not so good suggestion generated from the file name. Duplicate names are not allowed so I recommend full scenario name separated by dashes.

9. In "Description" write or paste in details about the scenario/mod. Personally I have an "About" subsection where I write a short one line description of the scenario/mod and include the author name, write where I got it from, if there's a support site or forum thread, and mention the rest of the collection. Then I do a "Original Description/Intro" subsection and paste in the original authors intro text or readme description.

10. "Subject Tags" are very important for people finding your work and also ensuring that your file is added into the tag collections I've created with all the other files. They're extra important on archive.org as almost anything can be upload to the site so things lacking identification can get lost real easy. Paste these tags into the field:

Civ2ModCollection, Civilization 2 Mod, Civilization 2, Civ 2, Scenario, MGE, Civilization Games, TOPIC

Switch out "Scenario" for "Modpack" if it's a pure modpack you're uploading that has no scenario. Keep both tags if the download is both a scenario and a sandbox modpack!

Switch out "MGE" for "ToT" if you're doing a Test of Time scenario. As this allows users to separate ToT and pre-ToT content in the file libraries.

Switch out "TOPIC" for the topic of the scenario/mod eg "Star Trek", "LOTR", "Roman" etc. If in doubt check out other similar scenarios in the collection to see an example of what to use.

NOTE: It's critical that you include the "Civ2ModCollection" tag as that is what is being used publicly everywhere to link people to the collection.

upload_2021-7-2_19-5-30.png

11. In "Creator" put the original scenario/mod authors name, do NOT put your name unless you're the actual creator of the mod.

12. In "Date" enter the date the scenario/mod was released.

13. In "Collection" you have a very limited selection so go with "Community Software". In time site admins may add your file to other collections out there too.

14. "Test Item" should be left as "No".

15. Select the primary "Language" of the mod which is usually "English".

16. For "License" select "Public Domain" as that would seemly be the most appropriate option for released Civ2 scenario/mod (Techumseh has since confirmed to me that this is best too).

17. Leave "More Options" alone unless you're an expert with such things. Many of your tags will automatically be copied into your metadata, and they'll stick some other stuff in there too. I don't touch it!

upload_2021-7-2_19-17-53.png

18. All that's left for you to do is hit the "Upload and create your item" button on the bottom of the upload window! After a sometimes lengthy delay (usually caused by them uploading your files) you'll be redirected to your finished scenario/mod page! :)

You can then copy the link of the page and paste it into forums or on the Scenario League wiki site as mirror backup links to the respective scenario being discussed.

SUPER COLLECTION BACKUPS (Containing THOUSANDS of scenarios):

Apolyton Civilization 2 Downloads Backup

Changes made: Collection repacked in 7zip.
Download: CivFanatics and Internet Archive
HD screenshot & thumb:

CivFanatics Atomic Network Civilization 2 Downloads Backup
Download: Internet Archive
HD screenshot & thumb:

PC Master Magazine May 2003 DVD Civilization 2 Collection
Changes made: Collection repacked in 7zip, located cover photos.
HD screenshot & thumb:

PC Gamer Magazine Sept 1997 CD Civilization 2 Collection
Changes made: Collection repacked in 7zip, made cover photos.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Walnut Creek Aug 1996 CD Civilization 2 Collection
HD screenshot & thumb:

Metro Polis Civilization 2 Collection
Changes made: Collection repacked in 7zip, added English folder names.
Screenshot & thumb:

DSquared Civilization 2 Collection
Changes made: Collection repacked in 7zip, reorganised some folders for easier navigation.
Screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
Star Control Scenario v1.1 by Metro Polis (MGE)
Issues found: None! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Midi music added (Mirror copies only).
Main download: CivFanatics Downloads Area
Mirror 1 download: ModDB
Mirror 2 download: Internet Archive
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek The Final Frontier Modpack by Metro Polis (ToT)
Issues found: None! Successfully tested in Civ2 ToT.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip (Mirror copies only).
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonialism: The Age of Discovery Scenario by Eivind IV (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, City.gif added (Mirror copies only).
Main download: Scenario League at CivFanatics and CivFanatics Downloads Area
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek Kappa Quadrant Scenario v2.30 by Kevin Klop (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek Wars Scenario v1.01 by Joseph Santurri (MGE)
Issues found: Missing sounds! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, extra sounds found.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Contact Part I: The Star Wars Scenario by Nikola Kuprešanin (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Contact Part II: Star Wars Vs Star Trek Scenario by Nikola Kuprešanin (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dune 2: The Battle for Arrakis Scenario by David Emery (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

CivDune Scenario by David Greenfield (MGE)
Issues found: Incorrectly sized Ocean cells resulting in visual glitches! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, corrected Ocean cells, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Martian Scenario by James Thomson (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, extra sounds found, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Judge Dredd - I am the LAW Modpack by Michael D. McCart (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

DoomCiv Modpack by Stephan Meissl (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars Battle for Adoij Scenario by Nathan Dawson (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars The Battle of Endor Scenario by Markus Schegel (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Warcraft Scenario by MaTT_SMiT (CiC)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif added, made a separate addon pack (2nd pic).
HD screenshot & thumb:

Azeroth: Warcraft Scenario by AltF18 (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif added (Mirror copies only).
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek: Dominion Scenario by Jared Koger (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Babylon 5 Scenario Modpack v1.1 by Paul Heron (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars Scenario Modpack v1.5 by Paul Caldwell (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars: Death Star Attack Scenario by Markus Eklund (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

ID4: The day of the Borg Scenario by Dirk Weber (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Ambra’s Star Wars Scenario by Ambra (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

CivSpace Modpack by Tom Choinski (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek 2018 Modpack v2.0 by Skulb (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Martian Dawn (aka Mars 2300) Scenario v1.1 by Benjamin Ball (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip (Mirror copies only), extra sounds found, made a separate addon pack.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Mars2! Ancient Mars Scenario v0.8 by John Valdez (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonies III: The Struggle for Empire Scenario v3.0 by John Ellis (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek: Battle For The Alpha Quadrant Scenario v3.1b by Kobayashi (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:
SStarTrekBAQ.png

Star Trek: Dominion War Scenario v1.1 by Kobayashi (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip (Mirror copies only), extra sounds found.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Lord of the One Ring Scenario v1.1 by Kobayashi (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:
SLOTOR.png

The R*pe of Nations Scenario v1.1 by Kobayashi (MGE)
Mirror 1 download: ModDB (admins made me replace the word r*pe with ruin)
HD screenshot & thumb:
STRON.png

Zhan Guo - Quest for Tian Xia Scenario by Prometeus (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:
SZhanGuo.png

Roman Riots Scenario v2.0 by St. Leo (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:
SRomRiot.png

Imperium Romanum Scenario v2.2 by Bernd Brosing (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:
SImperiumRom.png

Bitterfrost I Scenario by Curt Sibling (MGE)
Changes made: Fixed broken download at SL. No mirrors as I believe Curt only wants his work on the SL.
Main download: Scenario League at CivFanatics
Mirror 1 download: None
Mirror 2 download: None
HD screenshot & thumb:
SBitterfrost.png

Soviet Steel Scenario by Curt Sibling (MGE)
Changes made: Fixed broken download at SL. No mirrors as I believe Curt only wants his work on the SL.
HD screenshot & thumb:
SSovietSteel.png

Kaiser Scenario by Curt Sibling (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:
SKaiser.png

Game of Thrones Modpack v3.2 by Matt Dempsey (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:
SGoT.png

Last edited:
Mars NOW Expanded Scenario v1.11 by Kestrel (ToT)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif added, animation files added, sounds files added, and html unit library added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Axis and Allies Scenario by John Mavin (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Punic Wars Scenario by John Mavin (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Napoleon: Wars of Conquest Scenario by John Mavin (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Heptarchy: The Conquest of the Saxon Kingdoms Scenario v3.0 by John Mavin (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Chelonian Conquest Scenario by John Mavin (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Holy Immortals Scenario by John Mavin (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Alpha Centauri Scenario by John Mavin (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Command & Conquer Civ2 Scenarios v0.5 by Wonx2150 (MGE)
Issues found: v0.6 MISSING. Title.gif has wrong palette! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif fixed (Mirror copies only), making a separate full remaster (2nd pic).
HD screenshot & thumb:
SC&CCiv2.png

Star Wars: Insurrection Scenario v1.3 by Kobayashi (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars: The Battle of Endor Scenario by Josh Adams (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Stargate SG-1 Scenario v1.2 by Kobayashi (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Lord of the Rings Scenario v4.1 by Harlan Thompson (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

LOTR Series: The Fellowship of the Ring Scenario by Favoured Flight (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

LOTR Series: Moria - A Journey in the Dark Scenario by Favoured Flight (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

LOTR Series: The Return of the King Scenario by Favoured Flight (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dagor Bragollach Scenario v4.02 by Hurin (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dagor Bragollach II Scenario by Academia (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Age of Númenor Scenario v0.2 by Academia (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Darklord: The War of the Rings Scenario by Carl Fritz (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Angmar: War in Arnor Scenario by Gabriele Quaglia (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Señor de los Anillos (LOTR) Scenario v2.0 by José Martinez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The MoonLand Modpack v3.0 by Frederic Meunie (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek: Mission on Vesta Scenario v2.0 by Dirk Weber (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Command & Conquer 2 Red Alert Scenario by ?Unknown? (CiC)
Issues found: Translation issues! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Google translated missing text, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Master of Orion - MoOjr4 Scenario by J.L. Nijholt (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Islands in the Sand Scenario Beta 3 by Dick Knisely (FW)
Issues found: Sounds missing! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

HiRes - "High Resolution" Graphics Modpack v2.4 by Tim Smith (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Alpha Centura Scenario v0.9 by Donnqa (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Prospero Now! Scenario v1.1 by BowTieGuy (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Civilization 1 Scenario Modpack for Civ2 v1.2 by Kasius Klej (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif added (Internet Archive Mirror copy only).
Main download: Part 1 CivFanatics Downloads Area and Part 2 CivFanatics Downloads Area
Mirror 1 download: Part 1 ModDB and Part 2 ModDB
HD screenshot & thumb:
SCiv1Mod3.png SCiv1Mod3b.png

Worldwar: In the Balance Scenario by Bultro (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:
Worldwar.png

More Miniatures Modpack v002 by Zygote101 (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:
SMiniatures.png

A Soaring Spirit Scenario v1.3 by McMonkey (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:
SSoaringSpirit.png

New World Scenario by Elmenhorster (MGE)
Issues found: Author mentions pollution label bug. Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Intro text added, pollution label bug fixed, Title.gif added (Mirror copies only).
HD screenshot & thumb:
SNewWorld.png

Ultima 5 Scenario by wrh2005 (MGE)
Issues found: Crashes if you pick Free Britannia! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:
SUltima5.png

Warhammer Orks Scenario v1.0 by Shockwolf (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:
SWarhammerOrks.png

Kingdoms of Steel Scenario by Curt Sibling (MGE)
Changes made: No mirrors as I believe Curt only wants his work on the SL.
HD screenshot & thumb:
SKingdoms.png

Last edited:
Age of Colonialism - 1680AD Scenario by Sebastian Melde (ToT)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Aliens LV-426 Colony Scenario v1.0 by Mathieu Rochette (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Ice Planet II Scenario v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Desert Planet Scenario v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Rebuilding the world after WWIII Scenario v1.0 by James Dean Shepherd (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Air War 3000 Scenario by WarVoid (MGE)
Issues found: Uses 16bit password.exe for story! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Barron's Earth 3000 - A Time to Stand Scenario Series v1.1 by Mark Laanen (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Millenium 004 Scenario v2.0 by Techumseh (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Heavy Metal - Earth 3000 Scenario v1.5 by WarVoid (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Mad Max Scenario v2.0 by Patrick Williams (CiC)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, apocalypse terrain added, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Sagan's Earth 3000 Scenario by Mr Temba (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

U.S.A. 3500 A.D. Scenario by Ryan Caruso (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Earth 3000 - Jump Trooper Scenario by Foster (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The World of 1600 Scenario by Gee Force (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

BoA - Birth of America Scenario v1.0 by John Valdez (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Lord of The Rings Scenario v1.0 by Andrew G (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

MYTH - Fall of the Gods Scenario v3.0 by Gee Force (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Tolkien Modpack v2.0 by Nicholas Wordsworth (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Aliens On Mars Scenario by Ben Shragge (MGE)
Issues found: Title.gif wrong file type! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif fixed.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Mars Modpack v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Lunar - Apollo Mission Scenario Modpack v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

New Moon! Scenario v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Atlantis - The Lost Empire Scenario v1.1 by Erin T. Ryan (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Blob Wars - Episode IV Scenario Modpack v4.0 by M. Jenkins (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dinosaurs! Scenario Modpack v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Ultima Online - The Second Age Scenario v2.41 by Rhye (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Babylon 5 - Invasion of Narn Scenario by Timothy Fowlkes (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Escape Velocity Scenario by Leonel (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Homeworld Scenario v1.1 by Michael Classen (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Outer Space Scenario Modpack v1.1 by John Valdez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
Planet of the Apes Modpack v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Battle For Sol Scenario by John Berkeley (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Space Colony Modpack v1.0 by Rick Lee II (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Starsaga II - Where The Stars Meet Scenario by Giant Squid (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Transformers Scenario by Justin Li (MGE)
Issues found: Missing intro text! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, intro text & Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Water World Modpack v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
Issues found: Settlers broken! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, settlers fixed, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Wing Commander Scenario v2.0 by DarthVeda (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars Colonies Modpack v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
Issues found: Incorrectly sized terrain cells resulting in visual glitches! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, corrected terrain cells, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek TOS Modpack v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek TNG Colonies Modpack v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek Generations Multi Scenario Modpack by John Valdez (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek Multi Scenario Modpack v1.0 by Kevin Gilbert (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek Bajor - The Cardassian Occupation Scenario v1.0 by Matthias Pitz (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

V Scenario by Timothy Fowlkes (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

V - The Revolution Scenario by Timothy Fowlkes (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

War Of The Worlds Scenario by Timothy Fowlkes (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

War Of The Worlds 2 - Earth's Revenge Scenario by Timothy Fowlkes (MGE)
Issues found: Incorrectly sized terrain cells resulting in visual glitches! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, corrected terrain cells, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

War Of The Worlds Movie Scenario by Timothy Fowlkes (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonize Scenario by Gee Force (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Vietnam War Scenario by J.A.P.R. (MGE)
Issues found: Terrain transparency mistake resulting in visual glitches! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, corrected terrain mistake.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Alba De America Scenario v1.0 by Jesus Balsinde (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Age of Discovery Scenario v2.0 by Allard Höfelt (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Quest for Eldorado Scenario by Jesus Balsinde (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Fall of the Aztecs Scenario by Macario Reyes (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Imperial Ambition Scenario v1.5 by St Leo (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Spanish Odyssey Scenario v2.0 by Jesus Munoz (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

2194 Days Of War - WW2 Scenario by Captain Nemo and Alex Mor (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Der Anstieg und der Fall des dritten Reich Scenario by John Petroski (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Blitzkrieg 1942 Scenario v3.0 by Eivind IV (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Cruel Sea Scenario v2.0 by Nick Dowling (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
Operation Herbstnebel Scenario v2.0 by DarthVeda (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Red Front Scenario v1.5 by Captain Nemo & Alex Mor (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Second Front Scenario v1.0 by Captain Nemo (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Zweiter Weltkrieg Scenario v2.2 by Kobayashi (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The American Civil War 1861 Scenario by Captain Nemo and Alex Mor (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Bonaparte II Scenario by John Ellis (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Mafia Scenario v1.0 by Eyn (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Mafia - La Cosa Nostra Scenario v1.4 by Eivind IV (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Fictional Americas Scenario v1.6 by St Leo (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Hammer of the North Scenario v2.9 by Morten Blaabjerg (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Vikings - Across the Oceans Scenario v1.0 by Mathias Köster (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Cross and Crescent Scenario v2.0 by Bernd Brosing (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

SubWars Scenario v1.0 by Bernd Brosing (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Underdark Scenario by Mr Temba (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Enemy of God Scenario v2.5 by Mr Temba (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dungeon - Heroes of Beckhorn Scenario v3.1 by Blackclove (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Prince of Darkness Scenario v2.0 by Techumseh (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dracula of Transylvania Scenario by Exile (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Civilization 1 Scenario Modpack for Civ2 v1.0 by John Valdez (FW)
Issues found: DLL's do not work in MGE! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif added, made a separate addon pack (2nd pic).
HD screenshot & thumb:

Call to Power Modpack for Civ2 v1.2 by Coho Design (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Australian Civil War 1999 Scenario v2.1 by Dracon (FW)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, (Mirror copies only).
HD screenshot & thumb:

USA 2013 - A Union Divided Scenario v1.05 by GhostOfDisco (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Terminator Future War Scenario by Paul Heron (CiC)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, made a separate addon pack (2nd pic).
HD screenshot & thumb:

Pax California Scenario Beta 2 by Smiley (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Beach Assault Scenario by Harry Tuttle (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Pyramid Pursuit Scenario by Cameron Hills (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Discworld Scenario v2.0 by Cyrion (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Orient Express Scenario v1.0 by St Leo (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

PICTURE LIMIT REACHED! List continues in Blake's next post...

Last edited:
1. Cheers mate that's good to know as I wasn't 100% sure on that. :) Especially as some of the older scenarios come with that silly Apolyton text file saying you're not allowed to redistribute without admin permission (boy has that not aged well lol). I may still message modern authors who are still around purely out of respect (& to make sure they're not about to release a newer version), but anyone who's dropped off a scenario and disappeared over the last 20 years I'll certainly go for it without hesitation now. Also I've been selecting 'Public domain' license on the Internet Archive Library uploader as you're forced to select a license, so good to know I picked the right one. Am making sure author details are front and center on every download page, ironically there are a number of old scenarios with no author details so I've had to waste time researching who it was just to credit them properly lol.

2. They won't be reserved for long I assure you haha! Basically the scenario list is going to get HUGE across multiple posts and I want the list to stay together and flow from start to end without being broken up by conversations and feedback posts inbetween resulting in people having to go to different thread pages to find scenarios and get different parts of a huge broken up links list. Some of those big old info threads by McMonkey and others over the years probably did something similar and reserved the first few posts to fill with stuff and keep their info together. There's also a 10 attached picture limit on CFC posts and there are many scenarios that have already been uploaded to CFC downloads area by others meaning I don't have control over the download page and will need to upload and attach their HD screenshot here instead of the download page, so 5 posts gives me 50 attached picture slots which should hopefully cover that.

Ran out of reserved posts so am hijacking this one for posting more scenarios lol
======================================================================

Pomarj Scenario v1.2 by Cyrion (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Wheel of Time Scenario by Kurt Stoyle (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonies IV - The Expansion of Europe Scenario v4.2 by John Ellis (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Asiento Scenario by Prometeus (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Birth of America Scenario by Michael Daumen (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonialism Scenario by Jamestout (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Struggle for Empire - The French and Indian War Scenario v3.0 by Carl Fritz (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Empires Scenario by Jamestout (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Lost Paradise Scenario v1.1 by Stefan Hartel (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Conquest of Mexico Scenario v2.0 by Jesus Balsinde (FW)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, extra sounds found (Mirror copies only).
HD screenshot & thumb:

Age of Piracy Scenario v1.0 by Shay Yates Roberts (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Pitt's War at Sea Scenario v2.0 by Carl Fritz (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Revolutionary War Scenario v1.0 by Gary Longo (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Slash & Burn Scenario by Dan Scheltema (FW)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, extra sounds found (Mirror copies only).
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Viking Age Scenario by Jamestout (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Crusades 1100 Scenario by Jamestout (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Medium Aevum Scenario v1.2b by Eivind IV (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Spanish Armada Scenario v1.4 by Morten Blaabjerg (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Bonaparte III Scenario by McMonkey (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Gold Gulch Scenario by Harry Tuttle (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Axis & Allies - European Front Scenario by Jim Panse (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Atomic Eagle Part 1 - Hand of the Reaper Scenario v1.9 by Harry Tuttle (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Atomic Eagle Part 2 - SS Assault Scenario by Harry Tuttle (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Space Civ 2 (Star Wars & Star Trek) Scenario by Andrew Coates & Chris Eyre (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek AT WAR Modpack by Michael D. McCart (CiC)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif added, extra sounds found.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Superwars (Star Wars) Scenario v1.0 by Draco (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars (Tatooine) Scenario v1.0 by Chris & Steve Walpole (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Tatooine (Star Wars) Scenario v0.91 by Justin Giles (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Fall of Civilization Scenario by Joseph Daughtery (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Conquest of Mars Scenario by Jesus Munoz Fernandez (FW)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, translated intro to English.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
oh blast.. there's another limit here I didn't know about as I haven't hit it before until now. Separate to the 10 attached picture limit there's also a no more than 30 embedded pictures in a post limit. Oh well, I guess the list will get broken up after all!

EDIT: Fortunately the 10 attached pics don't count towards the 30 embedded limit so that means I can squeeze up to 40 scenarios per post which isn't too bad.

Ran out of reserved posts so am hijacking this one for posting more scenarios lol

Babylon 5 Shadow War Scenario by Coolguy529 (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Alien Versus Predator Scenario Modpack v2.2 by Paul Heron (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

SeaQuest DSV Scenario by Chris Ferrara (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

War of the Jewels Scenario v1.0 by J. Dixon & Sirko Schmeling (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Battle For Middle Earth Scenario by Nell Smith (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Warhammer Athel Loren Scenario by Manuel Palma (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Magical History Scenario by G R Fullman-Hall (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Sacrificial Blood: Rise of the High Native Empires Modpack (5 scenarios) v2.1 by Shay Yates Roberts (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Master of Magic Modpack v1.0 by Dwingert (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dead Worlds Modpack by Luka Rejec & Co (CiC)
Issues found: MANY issues discovered when testing in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif added, crashed caused by Rules & Cities files fixed, making a separate full remaster (pic coming soon).
HD screenshot & thumb:

Freedom AT WAR II - Off World Modpack by Michael D. McCart (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Galactic Guardians Scenario v1.0 by Giant Squid (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Gwani Scenario v0.1 by Ian Adkins (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Solar System Battle Scenario by Ben Shragge (MGE)
Issues found: Title image wrong format. Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, converted title image to gif.
HD screenshot & thumb:

1640 North America Scenario by Charles Magee (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Ascendance of Europe Scenario v2.3 by Nick Holzapfel (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The European World: Era of Colonization Scenario v1.0 by Guilopez (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonization of the New World Scenario v1.2 by Gary Longo (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Discover The New World Scenario by BeErIzGoOd (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Native Americans Scenario by Tim Rowe (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Eternal War by Lycerius (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

oRGys Star Wars Scenario v1.0 by oRGy (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Adult Mittelerde (Middle Earth) Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
Issues found: Some event errors. Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Tolkien Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The War of the Ring Scenario by Jon Tyler (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Underground Cave Wars Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Maze of the Rat Scenario by Dirk Weber (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Sky Combat in Heaven - The Sky Island Wars Scenario by Michael D. McCart (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Final Fantasy III (VI) Allies vs Empire Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
50 scenarios with mirrors milestone reached.. just another 200ish to go haha. Youuuu caaaannn doooo iiiittttt...

Just in case I get hit by a bus or something I've also edited my top post to include step by step guides on how to upload content to these other sites should anyone else wish to add to the backup collections in the future.

And as posted over in the rebuild thread I've just opened up some big doors with the lost scenario rescue work with Solver giving me his entire Apolyton Civ2 downloads backup, me separating the Civ2 section from the CFC Atomic Network backup, and Thunderfall giving me a CFC downloads backend file list. Armed with these huge collections of scenarios/mods/maps/graphics I should be able to dig up even more long lost content to add into these repositories.

Naturally I've added the 2 big backup archives into the archive collection too for people who just want the whole lot and in particular any scenarios/mods that I'm not focusing on in my individual uploading work. Haven't put a copy on ModDB yet as I need to check their rules on adding collections instead of individual mods. And I haven't put the CFC Atomic backup onto CFC as I believe all it's files are still here on CFC and accessible through the old legacy downloads area so I don't want to annoy Thunderfall by duplicating hundreds of megs of stuff lol.

Apolyton Civilization 2 Downloads Backup
HD screenshot & thumb:

CivFanatics Atomic Network Civilization 2 Downloads Backup
Download: Internet Archive
HD screenshot & thumb:

Moon - A Dead World Scenario by ?unknown? (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars - Hoth Battle Scenario v1.0 by Brandon Dunaway (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars - SOTG Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek Universe Modpack v1.0 by Paul Heron (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Battle of Australia Scenario v1.0 by Nick Dowling (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek: First Contact Scenario v2.1 by J.L. Nijholt (MGE)
Issues found: Terrain transparency & black mistakes resulting in visual glitches! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, corrected terrain cells, Title.gif modified.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek: The Next Generation Scenario by J.L. Nijholt (MGE)
Issues found: Title.gif glitches, Terrain transparency & black mistakes resulting in visual glitches! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, corrected terrain cells, extra Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek: Voyager Scenario by J.L. Nijholt (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, extra Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek: Warp 9 Dominion War Scenario v1.3 by J.L. Nijholt (MGE)
Issues found: Terrain transparency & black mistakes resulting in visual glitches! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, corrected terrain cells, Title.gif modified.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Empire Earth Mod by Leif & Faye (ToT)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif modified.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Ultimate Star Trek Mod by Metro Polis (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Project Zeta Reticuli Scenario Alpha by Elmenhorster (MGE)
Issues found: Palette issues and disappearing settlers! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, corrected cities & title palettes, created alt scenario file with start cities.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek: The Earth Romulan War Scenario by Timothy Fowlkes (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif modified (Mirror copies only).
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Colonisation of the Moon Scenario by John Berkeley (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Master of Orion 2 Jr Variant Scenario v0.0.1 by Barocca (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Armageddon 2010 New World Order Scenario v2.0 by Barthi (MGE) - German
Issues found: No English version sadly! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Sezessionkrieg - American Civil War Scenario v3.0 by Barthi (MGE) - German
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek Galaxy Scenario v1.13 by Barthi (MGE) - German
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dasein - Fight for survival Scenario by Christoph Saulder (MGE) - German
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, converted ger files to txt, applied HiRes pack, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Fall of Beleriand Scenario by Christoph Saulder (MGE) - German
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, converted ger files to txt, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Der Herr der Ringe (LOTR) Scenarios by Christoph Saulder (MGE) - German
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, converted ger files to txt, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek 2265 Der anfang and 2375 Galaxis War Scenarios by Christoph Saulder (MGE) - German
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek: The Terran Rebellion Scenario by Christoph Saulder (MGE) - German
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, converted ger files to txt, created intro txt, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Stargate Scenario by Christoph Saulder (MGE) - German
Issues found: Palette errors, No English version sadly! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, converted ger files to txt, created intro txt, fixed palette errors, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Andromeda Ascendant Scenario by Christoph Saulder (MGE) - German
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, converted ger files to txt, created intro txt, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Sengoku Jidai Scenario v3.0 by DarthVeda (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Age of Poetry - Knights of Virtue Scenarios by Lance Paladis (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

1492 Scenarios v1.1 by J.L. Nijholt (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
No one's probably noticed the lack of new updates/counter increases but in case anyone has, no don't worry I haven't burned out or lost interest. Am just waiting for The_J & the CFC admins to implement the upgraded CFC Civ2 downloads area as every time I add a new file it makes his job harder. Although if they take too long I may start uploading again as I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna get this all done haha. :p

Anyway as posted in the Civ2 website links thread I've come across another huge scenario collection from a Greek PC Master Magazine coverdisc. I've also cleaned up, recompressed and added the other CD collections into my new Civ2 archive library collection. And don't worry I've also stuck copies on CFC's servers too. These 3 below plus to the 2 huge classic Apolyton & CFC backups in the post above contain literally thousands of scenarios, mods & maps which is just mind blogging as I never expected to have this much success and help from others. Makes me very happy! :) All that will be left to do will be uploading the rest of the rare scenarios I've found or been given that aren't in these super collections!

HD screenshot & thumb:

PC Gamer Magazine Sept 1997 CD Civilization 2 Collection
Changes made: Collection repacked in 7zip, made cover photos.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Walnut Creek Aug 1996 CD Civilization 2 Collection
HD screenshot & thumb:

Since my simple scenarios processed counter at the top of this thread doesn't include these super collections I've added an extra 'super collection counter' to keep track of all this as well haha! Over on archive.org I've also given each of these a 'super collection' tag filter allowing them to be separated from the hundreds of individual scenarios being upload into the library.
https://archive.org/search.php?quer...titleSorter&&and[]=subject:"Super+Collection"

The Conquest of the New World 1492-1591 Scenario by Eyn (CiC) - French
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek 2600 Scenario v1.0 by Mr Do (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek Civilization 2 Scenario v3.1 by Mr Do (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Trakoria - the Rise of the Clavian Empire Scenario v2.0 by Pauli Paananen (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars: Dark Side Modpack v1.0 by Lord Fabiano (CiC)
Issues found: Missing sounds & music! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif added, extra sounds and music found.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Guerre Des Etoiles II (Star Wars) Scenario by Eyn (FW) - French
HD screenshot & thumb:

Warhammer: La Naissance des Empires Scenario v1.0 by Laurent-Xavier Lamory (FW) - French
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, converted fre files to txt.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Starship Troopers Scenario by Mike Fisher (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Riftwar Saga Scenario v1.0 by David White (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Shadowland Scenario v1.0 by Shay Yates Roberts (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Absolute Space Scenario by Alberto Berardi (FW)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Title.gif modified.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Attack on the Noosian Spacecity Scenario by Alberto Berardi (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonization of the New World Scenario v2.0 by Chris Wilkinson (MGE)
Issues found: Sound files missing! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star - Adventure in Space Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

1492 - The Contact Scenario v0.99 by Fabio Auletta (FW)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, fantasy terrain added, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Battle for the Americas Scenario by BeKind (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Banewars Scenario v1.94 by Jack Andersen (CiC)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, fantasy terrain added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

BattleTech Refusal Wars Scenario by Mike Fisher (CiC)
Issues found: Terrain transparency issues resulting in visual glitches! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Battle Trek Modpack v1.0 by Dwingert (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Tides of Chaos Scenario v2.10 by Jack Andersen (CiC)
Issues found: Title.gif palette issue. Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, fantasy terrain added, Title.gif fixed.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Cobra GI Joe Modpack v1.0 by E (MGE)
Issues found: ALL graphic files corrupted crashing Civ2! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, damaged graphic files manually rebuilt from scratch (as conversion didn't work), Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Mysterious Cities of Gold: Attack of the Olmecs Scenario v1.1 by Francois Baire (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonization Scenario v1.3 by Paul Davidson Jr (CiC)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, fantasy terrain added, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Fantasy Modpack v1.0 by Scott and Chris Frank (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Warhammer 40k: The Hyperborean Crusade Scenario by ?Unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Warhammer: Fenris 40k Scenario by Sporeboy (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Rome and the New World Scenario by Max Scherer (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
Now that The_J has kindly implemented the new separated download categories to CFC I've been back powering through my scenario uploads. And tonight I'm happy to have finally hit 100 scenarios processed milestone. Only 150ish to go haha. I'm on holidays at the moment so hopefully I can get the rest sorted before my leave ends. Then I can finally get on to releasing my own mod projects and videos covering all this stuff.

While waiting for The_J I setup a similar multi site backup project for Civ1 as they had a small scenario making scene years ago that lead to some cool scenarios that many probably don't know about that would be a shame if they were all lost due to only being in one place. There's not all that many scenarios out there I don't think as most people just made maps so it's not a big time suck or distraction from this Civ2 project thankfully.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...-preservation-project-log-6-processed.672488/

Nice archeological finds! Takes me back to the 1990s glory.

Yeah those were the days. There was no internet to tell you everything you want or didn't want to know about the latest games, so you'd go down to the local news agency pick up a magazine and put in the demo disk or CD and try out all the latest demos to see what was good. Some of my favourite games and series were discovered on those mag demo discs haha.

The New World Scenario by Richard Gold (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Fortress America Scenario by John Herron (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Galaxy Modpack v1.1 by Majed Anani (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Low G Battle Modpack by ?unknown? (CiC)
Issues found: City.gif transparency issues! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, City.gif fixed, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Galactic Empire Modpack v1.7 by Dan Kaleta (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Wing Commander: The Terran-Kilrathi Conflict Scenario by David Emery (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Lance's Fantasy Scenarios Pack by Lance Paladis (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

MoreReal Scenarios Modpack by Jeff Head (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Viking Age Scenario v3.1 by Harlan Thompson (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Negative Modpack by themattman32 (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

NeoTerra Terrain Modpack by CHRGU (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Old and New Scenario by Adam Stallard (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Quebec Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Shogun Scenario by Eyn (FW) - French
HD screenshot & thumb:

Realms of Arcania - Das Schwarze Auge Scenario by Martin Bauch (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars: Sluis Van Scenario by Spadoni Davide (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars: Phantom Menace Modpack v2.0 by Majed Anani (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Anorak Scenario v2.0 by Patrick Fitzgerald (FW)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, apocalypse terrain added, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

The World of Athas Modpack by Trevor (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Warscape Modpack by ?unknown? (FW)
Issues found: Scenario & sound files MISSING! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

The History of Mythology Scenario v1.2 by Thomas & Stephen Peluso (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Kane The Ancient One Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Ultima: Return of the Avatar Scenario v1.1 by Raymond K.S. Lee (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Wars of the Mediterranean Scenario v2.31 by Paul Mutica (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Antigonos o Monophtalmos Scenario by Prometeus (MGE)
Issues found: Title.gif palette issue. Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Holy Roman Empire Scenario v1.0 by Jesús Muñoz Fernández (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

In Nomine Domini Scenario v1.21 by Paul Mutica (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Conquest of Aztec Mexico Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
150 scenarios processed milestone reached! 100ish to go and that should be it for my MGE preservation work and I can move on to ToT. Sure enough I've used up all of the picture limits in my reserved posts in this thread so I guess I'll just have to start using my other posts replying to you guys here as more 'workbenches' to continue listing processed scenarios in.

The reason this latest 50 took a few months was becuase I took another break from this project for a few weeks as while recently chatting with @The_J he asked if they could include some of my Civ1 work in the September CFC Civ1 30th anniversary celebrations and I realised that I should probably release all my Civ1 related videos for the occasion (knowing full well it would be a lot of work lol), so that's what I did! :)

Obviously I've been talking here and other places for years about this 'mythical' giant Civilization related games in HD video series I've been working on but not actually releasing anything so it wouldn't surprise me if people thought it was all talk haha. The videos were actually already made and I was just holding off their releases to make improvements to them and mostly focus on my Civ2 preservation work. However thanks to the_J I finally got off my butt and started releasing the opening episodes of the series naturally starting with Civ1. Pretty soon I'll be releasing the videos relating to Colonization and then I can start on Civ2! For anyone curious to see what sorts of structure my future episodes about Civ2MGE and Test of Time will be like then feel free to check out my big Civ1 part of the video series thread here:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...ization-1-hd-tour-with-mods-scenarios.673292/

Colonization of America Scenario by Peter S Piispanen (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Die Entdeckung Amerikas - The Discovery of America Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC) - German
HD screenshot & thumb:

Conquistador Scenario by ?unknown? (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Pirates of the Caribbean Scenario by Stephan Otto (FW) - German
HD screenshot & thumb:

Das Schwarze Auge (Realms of Arcania) - Die Guldenlander Kommen Scenario by ?unknown? (FW) - German
HD screenshot & thumb:

Empires: War for Supremacy Scenario by Gabriele Quaglia (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The War Of The Realm Scenario v1.1 by John Berkeley (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Odyssey Scenario v1.0a by Paul Cullivan (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

A Frightening Voyage Scenario v1.5 by Billy Slips (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars The Dagobah System Scenario by Filip Carlsson (CiC)
Issues found: Rules.txt corrupted! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Rules.txt fixed, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Metro Polis's Star Trek Test Scenario by Metro Polis (MGE)
Issues found: DLLs not working! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, DLLs repaired, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Romance of the Three Kingdoms Scenario v1.0 by Martin Roger (FW)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, fantasy terrain & Asian cities added, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

World In Peril Scenario v1.0 by Darryl Marcinkoski (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Shah of Darkness 2: Radio Wars Scenario by ?unknown? (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Battle For The Banana Republic Scenario v1.0 by Scott Cisek (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

One Nation Scenario by David B James (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Constitutional Crisis Scenario by D. Miller (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Gang Wars Scenario v1.09 by DarthVeda (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Ameriques Scenario by Eyn (FW) - French
HD screenshot & thumb:

Caribbean Scenario by Vincent de Boer (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonization Of The Caribbean Scenario v1.0 by Chris Wilkinson (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonize Scenario by Lisa Walkosz (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Colonization Scenario by Viel Erfolg (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Conquistadors Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Fall of the Aztecs Scenario by Danilo Fiani Braga (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Um 1500 (Around 1500) Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC) - German
HD screenshot & thumb:

New England Confederation Scenario v1.0 by ibewatson (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

South America Scenario by Tommy Morrison (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
Amazing work, and amazing material! Loving the new recovered scenarios. Cant wait for the test of time move

Thanks guys! :) I finally passed the 200 mark when you guys made those posts. Am slowly working my way through the final 50ish. This final lot will take longer as unlike the previous 200 these have not been tested or had screenshots done by me yet. They're ones I dug up from long lost websites and private collections so these will be the rarest of the rarest rescues so hopefully they'll be a few nice gems!

A lot of scenarios in this link, in different packs. Probably you noticed It, but better to refresh

Cheers but yup that's the PC Master collection I found, combined all the zips, sorted all the contents, found the original cd cover, and then uploaded a fresh copy to CFC & Internet archive. Below is a quote from my earlier post about it. :)

Anyway as posted in the Civ2 website links thread I've come across another huge scenario collection from a Greek PC Master Magazine coverdisc. I've also cleaned up, recompressed and added the other CD collections into my new Civ2 archive library collection. And don't worry I've also stuck copies on CFC's servers too. These 3 below plus to the 2 huge classic Apolyton & CFC backups in the post above contain literally thousands of scenarios, mods & maps which is just mind blogging as I never expected to have this much success and help from others. Makes me very happy! :) All that will be left to do will be uploading the rest of the rare scenarios I've found or been given that aren't in these super collections!

HD screenshot & thumb:

New Zealand Land Wars Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)

HD screenshot & thumb:

Arthur of the Britons Scenario by Mark Fisher (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Decline of Melnibone Scenario by Andy House (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dragon Invasion Scenario by Andrew Hoekzema (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Conquest of the Empire Scenario v1.0 by Peter F. Delaney (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Rise of Gonroll Scenario by Mr Temba (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Fall of the Kraeikian Empire Scenario v2.0 by Mathias Koster (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Liortage War Scenario by Mark Swan (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Rise of Pope Woolly Scenario v1.0 by Kyle Kinkead (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Welcome to Realm Scenario by ?unknown? (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Orbis Terrae: The Circle of Lands Scenario v1.0 by Jorrit Vermeiren (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

SwampLand Scenario v3.0 by Mr Temba (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

SwampLand 2: Hidden City Scenario v5.0 by Mr Temba (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Da Vinci's World Scenario v1.0 by ?unknown? (MGE) - German
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dual Europe Scenario by St. Leo (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Big Little Ice Age That Could Scenario by St. Leo (MGE)
Issues found: Title.gif palette issue! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dietz's The Revolt of 3000 Scenario by Neil Guenther (MGE)
Issues found: Title.gif wrong file type! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Baum's Earth 3000 - Awakening Scenario by Michael Daumen (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, apocalypse terrain2.gif added, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Moore's Colonization of an Ancient World 3K Scenario v1.0 by Chris Wilkinson (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

U.S. Wasteland Scenario v1.0 by Mark Wagman (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

The Day After Scenario v2.0 by Dorian Crede (FW)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, dark apocalypse terrain added, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

The END of Earth Scenario v2.6 by Michael Garibaldi (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Clouds Scenario by Giant Squid (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Robotech Scenario v1.0 by Frank Johnson (MGE)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, readme fixed, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

2nd Revolution Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Beta Centauri Scenario v2.0 by Dorian Crede (FW)
Issues found: Cities.gif palette issue! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, Cities.gif fixed, alien world terrain added, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

The ADVANCED-ONE Modpack v1.0 by Frederic Meunie (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Solar Nova Scenario v1.0 by James Dahl (FW)
Issues found: Broken intro txt file! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, fixed intro txt file, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Space Scenario by ?unknown? (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
Another interesting find:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/the-empire-earth-mod.476828/

The Empire Earth mod for civ: test of time

WOAH!! A Civ4 like mod for ToT. That's amazing! My scenario search and cataloging project (that feeds to this thread's preservation project) includes a 'Crossover' mods section where I catalog mods for Civ games that convert them to look like other Civ games so this is perfect for that. Only problem is I can't download it.. his links go to dodgy sites that try to force stuff on you even if you skip adverts like he says to. Hopefully someone has a copy, I'll go ask in the thread.

EDIT: I got it! :)

Space! Scenario by Frank Johnson (MGE)
Issues found: ALL graphic files corrupted crashing Civ2! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, damaged graphic files manually rebuilt from scratch (as conversion didn't work), Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Space Civ 2 (Star Wars & Star Trek) Modpack v2.0 by Andrew Coates & Chris Eyre (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Trek Scenario by ?unknown? (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars Scenario Beta 2 by Shark_byte (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Star Wars Tatouine Scenario by J. Belanger (CiC) - French
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, fixed intro txt file.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Orion Alpha Centauri Scenario v2.0 by ?unknown? (CiC)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, alien world terrain added, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dawn of the Dead Scenario v2.0 by Blackclove (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Starcraft: Terran War Scenario v1.1 by aland007 (MGE)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dune The Battle for Arrakis Scenario v1.0 by Isaac Ashdown (CiC)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Sands of Dune Scenario by James Dahl (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Dune - Pour l'epice! (For the spice!) Scenario by N. Chautru (FW) - French
HD screenshot & thumb:

Crystalis Scenario by Jomb (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Final Fantasy 1 Scenario by Jomb (FW)
HD screenshot & thumb:

Final Fantasy 4 (2 US) Scenario Modpack v2.0 by Frank Johnson (FW)
Changes made: Mod files repacked in 7zip, made FF4 primary title, added factions plus capital names and starting positions, Title.gif added.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Final Fantasy 6 (3 US) Scenario Modpack ALPHA by Dustin Dunn (MGE) - Unfinished
Issues found: Unfinished! Successfully tested in Civ2 MGE.
HD screenshot & thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom