Civ2 MP anyone?

Aslan

The Great Lion
If you'd like to play some MP on Civ2 Gold some time, let me know. Just email me at aslan@saintly.com

Have fun!

Hey dude! Love the name! I am a big fan of Narnia. As far as civ2 goes I just play Civ3 now and I can't wait til Civ 3 MP!

Would you happen to own a copy of CIV2 maybe? I would love to play with some other people now that I have this utility that allows me to play CIV2 with some other people..

A good comprimise, between you two anyways.. Especially since Civ3 can't be played MP for now. I just love the way that there are so many different scenarios for Civ2 on the net. I got a really lovely one from here based on the 20th century. i would love to play that one with one of you people out here.

Any one who wants to play Civ II on line give me a buzz at BAShadow27@hotmail.com. I am so tired of the AI and would love to play a human.

By the way, dose any one know how to turn off the "The Grand Unified Field Theory" in TOT? It always pops up just as I am about to make that finale push for world domination and says …Oh there is no need to wipe the AI off the map, you win and we will no longer keep score. It is sort of a mood kill.

Top Bottom