Civ3 Editor on steam

Nobody

Gangster
When I open the Civ3ConquestsEdit application it displays the error "Could not locate Civilization III: Play the World. Please make sure the game has been properly installed and try again." Wonder what I can do...

May be you can use the wonderful editor done by Quintullus. The editor can be found here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=377188

Unfortunately the Steam version of CivComplete sucks in many ways (per example with breaking the labels text file of many Civ 3 mods and scenarios).

When I open the Civ3ConquestsEdit application it displays the error "Could not locate Civilization III: Play the World. Please make sure the game has been properly installed and try again." Wonder what I can do...

Same problem here. Tried to reinstall the game several times but I still get the same error message.

What have you tried to fix this other than reinstall? Me and others have no trouble with the editor on the steam version, as it functions pretty much the same as on disc, it just requires steam.

Top Bottom