1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ3 Editor on steam

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Technical Support' started by Nobody, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

When I open the Civ3ConquestsEdit application it displays the error "Could not locate Civilization III: Play the World. Please make sure the game has been properly installed and try again." Wonder what I can do...

2. Kominternfuhrer

Kominternfuhrer Chieftain

Same problem here. Tried to reinstall the game several times but I still get the same error message.

3. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

May be you can use the wonderful editor done by Quintullus. The editor can be found here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=377188

Unfortunately the Steam version of CivComplete sucks in many ways (per example with breaking the labels text file of many Civ 3 mods and scenarios).

4. Nathiri

Nathiri Commander

What have you tried to fix this other than reinstall? Me and others have no trouble with the editor on the steam version, as it functions pretty much the same as on disc, it just requires steam.