1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ3 Scenario Hall of fame

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by circeus, Mar 20, 2005.

1. circeus

circeus Chieftain

Why hasn't this, in succession to the Civ2 Scen HOF, yet been proposed?

2. superslug

superslug Still hatin' on Khan Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

You're the first person I ever remember asking, so I don't know why it's not been proposed. I'm also not entirely sure what you're proposing. Are you suggesting we create HOF areas for scenario games? Or are you suggesting we rank the scenarios themselves (which is what apparently happened in II Scenario HOF)?

3. circeus

circeus Chieftain

Yes, the Civ 2 scenario HOF entries were acknowledgement of amazing achievements in the field of scenario making.

4. superslug

superslug Still hatin' on Khan Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

HOF players don't usually deal with scenarios and mods, so I would think if there were any interest for such a thing, it would have to be in Creation and Customization. You're probably better off making this recommendation down in Site Feedback.