1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

civ3conquest editor for windows 10 home 64 bits

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Sir Karnizer, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Sir Karnizer

Sir Karnizer Chieftain

Hello, can someone recommend me a program to edit the scenarios of civilization 3 conquest in windows 10 ?. I used the Steph_CivIII_ExpandedEditor_v0-8-2 on my old computer with windows xp and it worked perfectly, but I bought a computer with windows 10 and now the Steph_CivIII_ExpandedEditor_v0-8-2 only edits me some scenarios. I think that this can happen to me due to some kind of incompatibility with windows 10, so if someone can advise me about another program that works well with windows 10 I would be very grateful.

2. Nathiri

Nathiri Commander

Use the default editor?

3. catalin72

catalin72 Chieftain

Civ 3 MultiTool of Gramphos?

4. tjs282

tjs282 Whale snark...

Didn't @Quintillus just release an updated version of his Editor as well?
    *rummage*
    Yes, he did: it's downloadable from CFC here