Civ4 Aus Release

Rallonian

Chieftain
Hey I'm sure theres been a thread on this already but I'll ask anyway because I can't imediatly see one...when is Australian Civ4 release? Is it the same as US, Europe or somewhere inbetween? Thanks in advance.

EB games, last week, told me it was due in the stores on Thursday 3rd of November, so a little under two weeks from now. Hope that helps.

Yours,
Aussie_Lurker.

Ooh. I feel you're pain, brother. It seems like a cruel thing to do to release the game earlier in some places then in others. Hope you do get it soon;)

Rallonian said:
Hey I'm sure theres been a thread on this already but I'll ask anyway because I can't imediatly see one...when is Australian Civ4 release? Is it the same as US, Europe or somewhere inbetween? Thanks in advance.
If you cannot immediately see a thread, you might use the search function of the forum. To get an authoritive answer, call Take2 Australia at (02) 9482-3455 in Hornsby, NWY or e-mail at sales@take2interactive.com.au where they lurk. Their website doesn't list Civ4 yet :spank:, but then, so doesn't the Take2 UK website. :wallbash:

Yeah not too crash hot on the calling Take2 in NSW...long distance phone call not nice. Next time i'm near one I'll have to drop into local EB. And I didn't notice the search function, thanks for pointing it out...I havn't been on the forumns in at least a year I think haha, been upgraded since then it seems...(Or maybe the search function has been around a while and I'm just well, realy unobservant)

00Jimbo said:
I was told november the 2nd in Perth, when I ordered it at EB

Which EBgames outlet? I've been told on the 28th Oct and some stores tell me on 4th Nov.

EB City, Perth. More to the point, where were u told the 28th Oct?

And thanks for the welcome Mercade!

I was told 28th of October at my local Brisbane EB store

Top Bottom