Civ4 BTS Patch v3.13 Released!

Hooray!

I think I've read that games saved with 3.02 can be opened with 3.13, but not vice versa (so a group playing a succession game would all have to upgrade to continue). Can someone confirm or correct that?

peace,
lilnev

Hooray!

I think I've read that games saved with 3.02 can be opened with 3.13, but not vice versa (so a group playing a succession game would all have to upgrade to continue). Can someone confirm or correct that?

peace,
lilnev

It would appear that the patch also modifies non-BTS assets, so if your using LMA than you'll receive the "Protected Assets" error. I'm not sure how it would affect your game if you don't have LMA checked. And yes, it will cause problems in your SG's if everyone else is using 3.02 and your using 3.13. Once you play the save will be updated and the others (on the previous version) won't be able to load it.

maybe some official torrent download? it's can be faster for many users

Hooray!

peace,
lilnev

my current Next War singleplayer savegame "CTD" when I try to open it. Well, there is some popup dialogue, so I assume not an actual crash, but it's not very gracious and I'm back at desktop so quick I cant even hit the printscreen key in time to read said dialogue).

If you guys think being at work is tough, try being at home on a Friday night with nothing to do, and being stuck on dial-up...... :crazyeye:

Well, at least I can watch the Red Sox later. :D

EDIT: I went to a public computer, and lo and behold it took about 15 seconds for the patch to download from CivFanatics. Way to go, Thunderfall!

Just installed the BTS patch with the result that I couldn't load a CIV 4 GOTM save I had made before the update. CIV4 now complains about "locked assets" Does anyone know how to uninstall the patch :confused:

That sounds more like a problem with the GOTM than a problem with the patch.

*Hits download button* This had better be good...

Top Bottom