1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ4 BtS Scrolling Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by isenchine, Sep 13, 2014.

1. isenchine

isenchine Empress

A Scrolling Scoreboard for Civ4 BtS, for more than 18 Civs, 50 Civs or probably even more...

DOWNLOAD

(Assets/Python/Screens/CvMainInterface.py).

Python code by platyping (complete revamp of the function done for his Platy UI).

Adapted by isenchine into a more "classical BtS" way (no icons representing the leaders, techs, etc.)

see lines 2824-2827 for displaying either the countries' names OR the leaders' names.

Either merge it or use it as such in the Python/Screens folder. Only the function 'updateScoreStrings' was changed, but then, completely.

Let's rock 'n' scroll! :band:

nci likes this.
  2. nci

nci Chieftain

I added # before the country names line and removed # before player names line, but nothing changed, I still get country names - and don't see how many turns rival research will take, because country names are too bloody long! All XML caching is disabled. What should I do to have player names instead of country names, like in vanilla?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018