1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ4 Complete on steam for 10 bucks

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by mattigus, Jun 27, 2010.

1. mattigus

mattigus Warlord

Just an FYI, but you can now buy Civilization 4 Complete from steam for 10 bucks. That comes with Civ4, Warlords, Beyond the Sword, and Colonization.

2. BobDole

BobDole American Leader in Civ VI

Yeah, everything's discounted. It's nice when they run these promos (only reason I tried out Colonization, since I didn't really think it warranted a full purchase). Good reminder cause usually these deals come and go, and although it'll come back again eventually (hell there was a Civ IV sale like 5 or 6 weeks ago I think) it sucks missing out.

3. Shikadi

Shikadi Chieftain

I got Civ complete for about £4.

4. Blue Arc

Blue Arc Chieftain

This sale happened a couple months ago, it's the reason I bought Civilization IV in the first place.

5. ywhtptgtfo

ywhtptgtfo Emperor

Nah, that one from months ago stopped. This is simply a different opportunity to get the same deal.

So, I finally got my legit copy of Civilization 4.

6. obsolete

obsolete Deity

I believe you have a ban coming..

7. Cius

Cius Chieftain

In South Africa we have the best buy series of games. Basically after a while some distributors sell the games at a lower price without manuals or anything. I picked up Civ 4 complete while browsing in March for about $10. Man was that one of my most worth while game purchases in a long time. I bought it to pass some time until Starcraft II came out and now I am planning to skip Starcraft and use that money to wait for Civ V instead!